Sugar Bay House
Columbus Landing, St. Croix, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: once a week
King Bed, 2 King bed-twins pushed together, Queen Bed
15 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to shopping
10 minute to golf
Air conditioned bedrooms, Answering machine, Beach towels, CD player, Ceiling fan, DVD player, Fax machine, Outdoor grill, Radio, Satellite television , Stereo System, Washer, Wi-Fi
Sugar Bay House is found in Columbus Landing, a famous historical site where the famed Genoese explorer is claimed to have once landed in 1493, on the island we today call St. Croix, in the tropical Caribbean. This villa has four bedrooms that can host up to eight guests and is formidably located high atop a hill, which results in amazing views of Salt River Bay. History blends with modernity and luxury to offer travelers the experience of a lifetime!
A prized feature of the property is its large swimming pool which lures guests to the sunny terrace where they can relax on a colonial planter’s chair under the shade of palm trees, or stretch out on decadently cushioned, lounge beds and enjoy the sun or the stars. Off to the side of the terrace is a charming gazebo adjacent to a grill for delightful alfresco meals. This property also boasts Wi-Fi access throughout, satellite television and many more amenities!
Sugar Bay House has a typical Caribbean color scheme consisting of darling pastel shades of pink, yellow and turquoise. The building has high, beamed ceilings, traditionally employed in island residences. Throughout the house are finely-crafted mahogany furnishings inspired by the plantation era. The dining room is large and made complete with a charming bar, while the fully-equipped adjacent kitchen makes cooking a breeze.
The villa’s bedrooms all face the poolside through individual French doors and have elegant West Indian furnishings. All rooms have private baths and air conditioning. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a wet bar with a refrigerator. The second room has a king bed and the two remaining rooms have two twin size beds each. Inside each en-suite bathroom are complimentary towels and stylish dressing gowns.
St. Croix stands out among many Caribbean islands, possessing a vibrant history as well as magnificent landscapes and culture. Your villa is conveniently located only ten minutes from either one of the island’s two towns, Christiansted or Frederiksted, where one can shop, sightsee and enjoy fine dining. Also minutes away is Cane Bay, a spot favored by locals for its diving and snorkeling. Reserve your dream tropical holiday today with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Wet bar with refrigerator
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into a king), Shower with tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into a king), En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Ipod docking station
- Sirius radio
- Stereo with tape/CD player
- Answering/Fax machine
- Wi-Fi access
- Full kitchen
- Beach towels
- Beach coolers
- Lounge beds
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service provided one time per week with most rentals of 7 nights or more, with 3 or more guests
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Events and parties not permitted
- The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for. The maximum number of guests allowed in any villa are 2 per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the excess persons immediately, or vacate the villa without refund. Exceptions are made only for infants; if sleeping in a baby crib, they are NOT included in the villa's total count.
- Maid service is not included when villa is rented with promos or discounts
- Rates are for 7 nights. Extra nights can be pro-rated
- 4x4 recommended
- Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve nearby
- Water sports nearby
- 5 minute drive to Beach
- 10 minutes to golf
- 10 minutes to shopping
- 15 minute drive to Airport