Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
2 King Bed, 4 Twin Bed
15 minute drive to airport
3 minute drive to beach
15 minute drive to shopping
15 minute to golf
5 minute to grocery store
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Nestled in Hillside, Villa Escapade is one of our top St. Martin villas, thanks to its island and ocean views, as well as its spacious back terrace. Owned by both the French and Dutch governments, the tropical island of St. Martin is known for its colorful trees, fantastic beaches and its eclectic nightlife scene.
Unwind on the ample-sized patio boasting sweeping views of the Simpson Bay Lagoon and the Caribbean sea beyond. Take your pick from one of the many cushioned lounge chairs and relax with a cold drink from the outdoor bar. The centerpiece is a large infinity- edge pool that appears to drop off over the bay. As a part of a small enclave of homes you will also have access to a nearby, shared tennis court where you can challenge your guests to a friendly match.
The interior of this airy home features soaring beamed ceilings, tile flooring and natural light from the villa’s many windows. The great room opens up to the terrace and includes a large living space with a flatscreen TV and plenty of seating on soft cushioned wicker furnishings. A marble-topped dining table sits just across from the living room and you can craft a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen that includes a marble-topped island and windows that fully open up to the terrace.
Up to eight guests can comfortably sleep in this villa’s four bedrooms, each features its own color and design scheme. Two of the bedrooms include a king size bed while the remaining suites have two twins. Every room boasts access to the terrace through French doors, as well as a private en-suite bathroom and air conditioning.
You’ll be just a short drive from the beach where you can stretch out on the white sands or snorkel in its warm waters. A 10-minute drive takes you to the capital city, Marigot, where you’ll find gingerbread houses, sidewalk bistros and boutique shopping.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- DVD player
- Stereo/Tape/CD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite dish
- Wi-Fi access in common areas only
- Ice maker
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Shared tennis court
- Electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- 3 minute drive to Beach
- 10 minute drive to Marigot
- 5 minute drive to the nearest grocery store