Sea Grapes on Discovery Bay
Discovery Bay, Jamaica, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Maid service: daily, Security
King Bed, King bed-twins pushed together, Queen Bed, 4 Twin Bed
75 minute drive to airport
30 minute to golf
12' X 24'
Air-Conditioning, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, Computer, Gazebo, High-speed internet access, VCR
Located in Discovery Bay, where Columbus is first said to have landed in Jamaica, Sea Grapes is a comfortable and unpretentious villa that accommodates up to twelve guests. The pool area leads directly to the clear Caribbean Sea via a quaint wooden dock. Close to the historical Columbus Park open air museum and the magical Green Grotto Caves, this villa is a perfect place to relax after any excursion.
No shortage of options, the villa comes equipped with outdoor grill, waterfront gazebo, tennis court, helicopter pad, kayaks, snorkeling gear, volleyball and swings. A laptop computer and Wi-Fi are available for your convenience, in addition to an iPod docking station, CD and DVD players and cable TV. Baby equipment includes a playpen, a crib and two high chairs. The villa is also wheelchair accessible. The friendly staff—cook, butler and housekeeper—will be happy to serve you.
The villa is styled by clean lines—lushly cushioned furniture is also located throughout. You will soon feel as though Sea Grapes is your tropical cottage away from home. Relax in the hammock in the shade of a tree, or dine in one of the gazebos or the large shaded verandah. Take time to admire the colorful local artworks found throughout the property.
Each of the plush bedrooms allow much light to enter during the day. The bedrooms also come with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Three of the six bedrooms are conveniently located in a separate cottage. The French doors located in the Blue Room provide access to a private balcony.
Close to Columbus Park, you might want to take a short excursion to admire artifacts from the Spanish colonial period. Other suggestions for outings include the lovely restaurants and golf course located in Runaway Bay, the majestic Dunn’s River Falls and swimming with porpoises at Dolphin Cove. With the leisurely pace at Sea Grapes, you and your guests will feel splendid in no time.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
- Bedroom 1 (Blue Room): King bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, French doors to private balcony
- Bedroom 2 (Yellow Room): Queen bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (White Room): King bed (can be converted to 2 Twin beds upon request), En-suite bath with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King bed (can be converted to 2 Twin beds upon request), En-suite bath with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King bed (can be converted to 2 Twin beds upon request), En-suite bath with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air condtioning
Features & Amenities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- DVD library
- CD player
- CD library
- Wireless internet
- iPod docking station
- Laptop computer
- Baby equipment
- 2 high chairs
- Pool (12 ft x 24 ft)
- Outdoor grill
- Waterfront gazebo
- Tennis court
- Helicopter pad
- Snorkelling gear
- Swings for children
Staff & Services
- Full staff
- Calls to Canada, the UK and USA
At Extra Cost
- Spa treatments
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non -smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit required
- Saturday to Saturday bookings only
- Rental van and driver recommended
- 7 minute walk to Discovery Bay
- 25 minute drive (with driver) to Ocho Rios
- 75 minute drive to Montego Bay Airport
Additional Information As a special treat on arrival or departure day, stop for lunch at rustic Time ‘n’ Place Beach, named “best beach bar in the Caribbean” by Conde Nast.