Cap Estate, St. Lucia, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Housekeeper , Maintenance Technician
3 Queen Bed
30 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to beach
15 minute drive to shopping
5 minute to golf
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Cable TV, Dryer, Radio, Safe, Washer
A hand-painted sign hangs over a table on Villa Saline Reef’s immense terrace that reads, “Relax! It doesn’t get much better than this!” Truer words have never been written: luxury, quiet seclusion, tasteful design and spectacular views guarantee this epithet. Located at the northernmost tip of Saline Point in the exclusive Cap Estate, prepare for an escape that will stay with you forever.
Bright bougainvillea and lush green tropical flora pepper a large tiled terrace where you’ll find chaises in both sunny and shady spots. Wherever you choose to relax, the gorgeous split-level pool, with waterfall feature, will eventually beckon you. Swim in the lower half or sit in the upper half and enjoy views of Pigeon Island and across the Caribbean straights to Martinique. The dining and grill deck provides an uninterrupted sunset view to enjoy while savoring an al fresco feast.
Saline Reef is decorated throughout with soft and handmade furnishings imported from England. The central living room is bright and airy, courtesy of wide French doors, large bay windows and fans hanging from the high, vaulted ceiling. Upstair, a professionally-appointed kitchen gives you everything you need to prepare a memorable meal for your guests. Enjoy it from the elegant dining table that seats 6.
The villa sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms, including 2 Master bedrooms, one above the other. Each Master bedroom has a private deck, including a romantic crow’s nest seating area for 2, overlooking the sea. All rooms contain a Queen size bed, walk-in closet, fine linens and bathrobes, en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
Saline Reef is only 4 miles from the Rodney Bay area, the hub of St. Lucia’s cultural life. In the town of Gros Islet you’ll find upscale shopping, fine dining and a bustling marina where you can rent sailboats. You’re walking distance from an 18-hole golf course and several beaches ideal for swimming or snorkeling. Boat trips can be arranged to the famous Pitons and Sulphur Springs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, En-suite shower room, Air conditioning and Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite shower room, Air conditioning and Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite shower room and Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Water Cooler
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning (bedrooms)
- Charcoal BBQ
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping 6 days a week
- Security Guard (24 hours on weekends, 6pm-6am on weekdays)
- Pool keeper (weekdays only)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook Service
Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to golf
- 5 minutes to shops
- 15 minute drive to St. Lucia National Tennis Centre
- 25 minutes drive to Castries, the capital
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 30 minutes to airport
- Maximum 6 guests
- Signed waiver required for children under 12 years
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon