Sandy Lane, Barbados, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Laundress, Maid service: 6 days a week, Night Watchman
King Bed, Queen Bed, 6 Twin Bed
30 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to shopping
15 minute walk to beach
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Internet access, Stereo, TV
Sitting on an acre of property surrounded by tropical gardens, the exquisite Dene Court in Sandy Lane offers guests plenty of privacy and close access to the beach, making it one of our top picks for villas in Barbados. Known as “Little England,” the island of Barbados combines British charm and Caribbean flair and is a popular gateway for visitors looking for sun, tranquil waters and vibrant nightlife.
Take your pick from one of the many comfy lounge chaises on the terrace and bask in the Barbados sun, the lush vegetation provides a sense of seclusion. The swimming pool offers a great way to stay cool and is large enough to practice some your backstroke. Under the covered section of the patio there is a spacious lounge area with tasteful patio furnishings as well as a dining table for alfresco meals.
Inside, the villa features minimalist decor and is comfortably furnished throughout. On the lower level you’ll find the spacious main living area, this space offers access to the terrace and boasts soaring ceilings exposing the second level balcony, charming furnishings and a chandelier. Also on this level, you’ll find an interior dining area and table with seating for up to 10 where you can enjoy meals prepared by the staff chef.
The home’s five air-conditioned bedrooms and will comfortably sleep up to 10 guests. Four bedrooms are located upstairs with the master, king sized bedroom boasting a private balcony and dressing room. The fifth bedroom is found on the main level and features a private balcony looking out over the courtyard.
The Sandy Lane Beach is located close by where you have access to the owner’s private beach cabana upon your arrival. A short drive brings you into vibrant Holetown where you can enjoy shopping, dining and excellent nightlife, as well as a beautiful boardwalk.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and separate bathtub, Air conditioning, Dressing room, TV, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Chaise Lounges
- ADSL High Speed internet for guests who bring their own laptops
- Security system
- DVD player
- Fire extinguisher, Fire blanket and Smoke alarm
- Security bar in windows
- Alfresco dining
Staff & Services
- Cook (6 days per week)
- Maid (6 days per week)
- Night watchman (6 p.m. to 6 a.m)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Early arrival and/or late departure options available (subject to fees, advance notice may be required)
- Car hire recommended