Paynes Bay, Barbados, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Maid service: 6 days a week
King Size Bed , 6 Twin Bed
25 minute drive to airport
3 minute to golf
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Hairdryer, Internet - ADSL, Radio, Safe, VCR, Washer
Can you think of a better way to spend a Caribbean holiday than relaxing at a luxury home just steps away from the beach? Didn’t think so. This modern, coral stone villa in Paynes Bay is one of our grandest Barbados holiday rentals. With the perfect climate, stretches of amazing beaches and a unique culture, the island of Barbados offers visitors a tropical getaway like no other.
Sip on a cool drink while soaking in the sun while lounging on one of the chairs on the pool deck. If you grow warm, go for a refreshing dip in the blue-tiled crescent-shaped swimming pool, it boasts a decorative bridge, and a nearby entertainment room with HiFi equipment and Direct TV. Watch the sunset in the outdoor seating area in the shaded terrace, it offers tasteful wicker furnishings and views of the beach.
Inside, the home has been recently redecorated and offers a warm space done in hues of cream and beige. The living room features access to the outdoors, as well as high-end furnishings and elegant accents. Enjoy your meals indoors in the formal dining room, or out in the alfresco dining area—either way you won’t need to worry about cooking and cleaning, there’s a cook and housekeeping service six days a week.
New Mansion’s four spacious bedrooms can accommodate up to eight guests and all suites feature air conditioning, comfortable furnishings and private bathrooms. The master suite boasts an adjoining kitchenette, king size bed, and jacuzzi while remaining guest suites include two twin beds.
While staying here, you’ll be able to easily enjoy the golden sands of Paynes Bay Beach. Known for its calm waters, this is a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing and water sport activities. You’ll also be just a short walk away from the famous Sandy Lane Hotel, and a variety of shops and renowned restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 2 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV
- Radio and CD Player
- Landscaped gardens
- Decorative bridge
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook (8 hours per day, 6 days per week)
- Housekeeper (8 hours per day, 6 days per week)
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Security guard service
- Butler service
- Laundry service
- Taxi transfers
- Baby equipment
- Overseas calls
- Early check-in/ late check-out fee
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- No smoking within villa
- No pets
- Entertaining of additional guests may require prior approval from the owner and additional charges may apply
- Security deposit of US$2,000.00 to be held against damages
- Check in between 3pm and 6am
- Check out by 12 noon
- The house lies adjacent to Treasure Beach Hotel, with Tamarind Cove Hotel nearby. Both hotels have excellent restaurants.