Terres Basses - Baie Rouge, St. Martin, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Laundry Service, Poolkeeper
3 King Bed
10 minute to grocery store
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Gazebo, HD plasma TV, iPod docking station, Microwave, Refrigerator, Safe, Satellite television , VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Along the sandy shores of Baie Rouge Beach, sits this upscale home with stunning views of the sea—it’s easily one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals. Providing a perfect blend of Caribbean hospitality and European sophistication, the island of St. Martin offers a unique getaway and a vibrant cultural scene.
Relax on one of the cushioned lounge chaises with a good book in hand while enjoying the calming sounds of the waves nearby. Head for the shade under the covered terrace where you’ll find additional seating areas, or unwind in the gazebo overlooking the ocean—it boasts a table with seating for six, making it also excellent spot for alfresco meals.
The interior of the home exudes a tranquil ambiance and is tastefully decorated throughout with carefully selected furnishings and antiques. The airy great room opens up to the terrace through large French doors, while high-end sofas and chairs surround a top-of-the-line LED TV. Craft a home-cooked, island-inspired meal in the fully equipped kitchen that includes stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space; this room also opens up to the pool bar.
The home has three bedrooms and will comfortably sleep up to six visitors, making it an ideal holiday spot for couples traveling together. Each well-appointed room boasts a king size bed, air conditioning, private en-suite bathroom with a shower, sea views and a 40-inch flatscreen TV.
You can’t get any closer to the beach! TThe lively capital city of Marigot is only minutes away from the villa and features excellent dining, shopping and nightlife options. For the adventurous, deep sea fishing opportunities can be found along the city’s port.
Please Note: Baie Rouge Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. For the best swimming renters are recommended to walk down the beach near the public entrance where the waters are more protected.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, shower, Plasma TV and DVD
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, shower, Plasma TV and DVD
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, shower, Plasma TV and DVD
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Plasma TV
- DVD (with large DVD collection)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Stereo/CD player
- Wi-Fi access
- IPod dock
- Magic Jack (free calls to the US)
- Ice maker
- Coffee maker
- Swimming Pool (34' X 17')
- Pool bar
- Alfresco dining
- Electric Gate
- Outdoor speakers on terraces and pool decks
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Laundry service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required) :
- Villa Pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Washer and dryer are for staff use only
- Beach front
- 5 miles to Marigot
- 7 minute drive to the nearest grocery store