Terres Basses - Baie Rouge, St. Martin, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
2 King Bed, 6 Twin Bed
15 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to shopping
15 minute to golf
17' X 34'
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Safe, Satellite television , VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Sitting along the beach of Baie Rouge in a gated community, this expansive home offers views of the sea and is one of our top St. Martin villas. Owned by both the French and Dutch governments, this tropical island offers a unique blend of European sophistication and vibrant Caribbean culture.
The spacious back terrace is peppered with white columns and archways, and offers multiple cushioned lounge chairs to unwind on surrounded by well-groomed tropical plants. If you grow warm, go for a refreshing dip in the 34-by-17-foot swimming pool or head into the gazebo for some downtime in the shade. You’ll still experience views of the beach and the distant island of Anguilla. Also included in your stay are the services of a housekeeper.
Step through the covered terrace and into the airy living room—it features multiple seating areas with plush furnishings, a flatscreen TV and pillars throughout. If you feel like a home-cooked meal, there’s a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your culinary masterpiece out on the large alfresco dining table.
A maximum of 10 guests can comfortably stay in this villa’s five individually decorated bedrooms. All boast walk-in closets, air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and French doors leading to the outdoors.
This villa is conveniently close to restaurants, nightlife, shopping and water sports. The closest grocery store is just five minutes away while the luxury boutiques and bistros of the capital city, Marigot, are just a 10-minute drive from the villa. You’re also just 15 minutes to the nearest golf course, and have direct access to the beach.
Please Note: Baie Rouge Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. For the best swimming renters are recommended to walk down the beach near the public entrance where the waters are more protected.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and French doors
- Bedroom 2: King bed, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and French doors
- Bedroom 3: King bed, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and French doors
- Bedroom 4: King bed, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and French doors
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and French doors
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Large and comfortable couches
- TV area with huge flat TV
- Stereo Tape/CD
- Ceiling Fan
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite Dish
- Ice machine
- Coffee Maker
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Large Swimming Pool (34' X 17')
- Pool alarm system
- Outdoor lounge area
- Electric Gate
- 3-Car Carport
- Separate caretaker Cottage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool Service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Marigot
- 5 minute drive to Grocery store
- 15 minutes to Golf
- 15 minutes drive to Airport
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking within villa