Terrasse De Mer
Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 King Bed
15 minute drive to airport
2 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to shopping
15 minute to golf
14' X 28', Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Flat screen TV, Safe, Satellite television , VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Nestled along the ocean, this four-bedroom luxury home in the Terres-Basses area is one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals—stocked with plenty of amenities both indoors and out, it’s an ideal spot for a comfortable tropical holiday. St. Martin is known for its unique mix of European and Caribbean culture, as well as its fantastic beaches, agreeable climate and lively nightlife scene.
Soak in the sun while lounging on one of the cushioned chairs on the pool deck that overlook the sea. Afterwards, hop into the large, heated swimming pool or escape to the shade in the gazebo. Fitness buffs can head to the gym to keep up their exercise routines—it’s equipped with cardio machines, yoga balls and dumbbells, later, relax achy muscles in the jacuzzi. Your stay also includes the services of an on-site housekeeper to help keep things tidy.
The villa is decorated with stylish and modern furniture, wooden home accents and a mostly neutral color scheme. The living room and dining room both offer sea views as well as vaulted ceilings and fans. The sitting room includes a plasma TV along with 200 DVDs for a movie night in, while the custom-made kitchen boasts granite counter tops and a range of stainless steel appliances that include a dishwasher, coffee maker and a blender.
There are four individually decorated bedrooms that will comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each well-appointed room includes quality linens, plasma TVs and DVD players as well as king size beds, air conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
This villa is a quick two-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach, where you can sunbathe on its quiet sands. You’ll also be just five minutes to the nearest grocery store, and it’s just a 10-minute drive to Marigot, the capital city, where you’ll find upscale shops and bistros.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
- The master bedroom is slightly detached from the main living area and is accessed from the pool deck.
- This property is equipped with plenty of pool toys for the kids.
- Movie buff? This villa has a good selection of DVDs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Private bathroom with showers, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Plasma TV, DVD player, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Private bathroom with showers, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Plasma TV, DVD player, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Private bathroom with showers, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Plasma TV, DVD player, En-suite bathroom. Connects to living area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Private bathroom with showers, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Plasma TV, DVD player, En-suite bathroom. Connects to living area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Electric gate to villa
- Washer and dryer
- Satellite Dish
- 200 DVD movie collection
- Wi-Fi access
- Free phone calls to USA and Canada
- Air conditioning
- Ice Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room:
- Large plasma TV
- Stereo (Tape/CD)
- Ceiling Fan
- 1 Lixex Stepper
- 1 Northern Lights Multi Station Gym
- 1 Star Trac Treadmill
- 1 Life Cycle Recumbent Bike
- Skipping Ropes
- Yoga Balls (2)
- Rubber-Hex dumbbells
- Plasma TV
- Heated swimming pool
- Heated jacuzzi
- Gas BBQ
STAFF & SERVICES Included
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool service
Please note that staff lives on site
At Extra Cost
- Villa pre-stocking (advance notice required)
- In-house chef (advance notice required)
- Car hire
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Special events accepted (event fee and security deposit required)
- Terres Basses
- 2 minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach
- 5 minute drive to Cupecoy and Grocery store
- 10 minute drive to Marigot