Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 King Bed
15 minute drive to airport
2 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to shopping
15 minute to golf
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Safe, Satellite television , Washer, Wi-Fi
Just 15 minutes from the airport, you’ll discover this Hillside home overlooking Long Bay. Tucked securely behind an electric gate, this spacious property includes three similarly sized bedrooms, making it one of our top St. Martin villas for couples traveling together. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife, stunning beaches and secluded atmosphere.
Sit with a cool drink while lounging on one of the many sun chairs on the ample wooden deck. If it’s too hot, go for a cool swim in the 45-by-21-foot pool or head to the Indonesian-style gazebo where you’ll find shade and comfy sofas. The covered terrace also boasts an outdoor sitting area and a hammock for lazy afternoons. As added amenities, this villa includes Wi-Fi access and the services of a housekeeper.
Inside, the living room features tasteful furnishings done in neutral tones, as well as a vaulted ceiling, wood accent pieces and access to the outdoors. If you’d like a home-cooked meal, the premium kitchen includes a plethora of stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, coffee maker and ice machine. Enjoy your meal in the alfresco dining area.
This home’s three equally sized bedrooms allow for up to six guests to spend the night. Each individually decorated suite includes a king size, four-poster bed, air conditioning and TVs with DVD players. As a perk, all bedrooms also have luxe en-suite bathrooms.
During your stay at Lotus, the closest grocery store is just five minutes away and you’ll be conveniently located near dining and nightlife hot spots. When you’re ready to do some exploring, the luxury boutiques and bistros of the capital city, Marigot are just a 10-minute drive from the villa; meanwhile, avid golfers can hit the greens in just 15 minutes. Best of all, it’s a quick two-minute drive to Cupecoy Beach, one of the finest on the island.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Modern furniture
- Plasma TV
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Satellite Dish
- Wi-Fi access
- Ice Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Large Swimming Pool (45' X 21')
- Pool alarm system
- Electric Gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
LOCATION Point of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to nearest grocery store.
- 5-10 minute drive to dining and nightlife.
- 10 minute drive to Marigot.
- 15 minute drive to airport and Golf
- 2 minute drive to Cupcoy beach.
- Short drive to Baie Rouge, Mullet Bay, Plum Bay beaches.