Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
3 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
2 minute drive to beach
11 minute drive to shopping
7 minute to grocery store
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, Gazebo, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
This charming and colorful hillside villa boasts panoramic sea and bay views and is one of our favorite St. Martin holiday rentals for friends or families traveling together. The tropical island of St. Martin is known for its colorful trees, excellent diving, eclectic nightlife scene and secluded beaches.
Stretch out on one of the comfy lounge chaises on the bright terracotta sun deck with a cold drink while looking over views of the water below. Just a step down, you’ll find another wooden terrace with planted palm trees and a large swimming pool. After you’ve spent a day lounging, stay outdoors with an alfresco meal enjoyed in the airy dining gazebo.
The interior of this villa fully evokes the spirit of the sea—the living room features blue furnishings and a vaulted ceiling set against warm terracotta tiled floors and plenty of natural sunlight. This space as boasts French doors that up to the terrace, as does the kitchen where you’ll find all the appliances you need to cook up an island-inspired meal.
Up to eight guests can comfortably stay in this villa’s four individually decorated bedrooms. Three are located in the main house and include private en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, and two offer king size beds. The fourth suite is found in a separate guest house for ultimate privacy and includes a king size bed and private en-suite bathroom.
La Croisette is located a two-minute drive away from the intimate Plum Bay Beach, that is also a popular location for surfers. If that’s not your thing, it’s also an ideal spot to enjoy sun tanning on the white sands or to go for a swim in the waves. An 11-minute drive will take you to the capital city of Marigot, known for its gingerbread houses, upscale shops and sidewalk bistros.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Read more about La Croisette in our magazine
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King bed, Air conditioning, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan, Satellite TV, Living area, Covered porch, Located in a separate cottage
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Air conditioning, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- DVD player
- Stereo/Tape/CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Satellite dish
- Wi-Fi access
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool-32' X 17'
- Alfresco dining
- Electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- 2 minute drive to Plum Bay Beach
- 11 minute drive to Marigot
- 7 minute drive to the nearest grocery store