Fields of Ambrosia
Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
2 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
2 minute drive to beach
5 minute to grocery store
10 minute to town
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Built on the hillside of Terres Basses, this three-bedroom luxury home boasts exquisite bay, sea and island views, making it a top pick of our St. Martin holiday rentals. Well known for its vibrant nightlife, platinum sand beaches and temperate climate, the island of St. Martin is a perfect destination for an unforgettable retreat.
Relax on the terracotta tiled terrace offering sea, bay and island views, choose one of the plush lounge chairs, and settle down with a cold drink. If you get warm, go for a refreshing swim in the private 40-by-18-foot pool, then spend your evenings in the attached seated pool area under the stars. You and your guests can enjoy alfresco dining under the covered portion of the terrace with a table offering seating for six.
The interior of the home features vaulted white ceilings, spacious living areas and exotic wood furnishings. The main living room opens up to the terrace and offers plenty of comfortable seating. And if you’re craving a home-cooked meal, you’ll find all the appliances you need in the bright and kitchen, including extra gadgets like an ice maker, blender and coffee machine. This room also has direct access to the outdoor dining area.
Comfortably sleeping up to six guests, all three of the bedrooms are detached from the main house offering plenty of privacy and making this an ideal location for couples traveling together. Two of the rooms include a king size bed while the third suite features two twin beds. Each of the rooms have private en-suites with shower, a ceiling fan, air conditioning and come furnished with Tommy Bahama pieces.
If you’re seeking time on the sand and in the surf, the villa is a three-minute drive to Cupecoy Beach and a five-minute drive to Mullet Bay Beach. A 10-minute excursion brings you to the capital city of Marigot where you’ll find gingerbread houses, sidewalk bistros, boutique shopping and excellent dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan, Tommy Bahama furniture
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan, Tommy Bahama furniture
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower, Ceiling fan, Tommy Bahama furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- DVD player
- Stereo/Tape/CD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Tommy Bahama Furniture
- Satellite dish
- Wi-Fi access
- Ice maker
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool - 40' X 18'
- Alfresco dining
- Electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
LOCATION Point of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Porto Cupecoy for groceries and dining.
- 10 minute drive to Marigot.
- 10 minute drive to airport.
- 3 minute drive to Cupecoy beach.
- 5 minute drive to Mullet Bay beach.