Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
4 King Bed
3 minute drive to beach
8 minute drive to grocery store
10 minute drive to town
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, Gazebo, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
Set atop the Terres Basses hillside, this spacious four-bedroom home boasts beautiful views of Baie Longue and the Caribbean sea and is one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals. St. Martin offers a unique blend of European sophistication and vibrant Caribbean culture, and boasts a temperate climate and beautiful beaches.
Grab your pick of comfy orange lounge chairs and relax poolside, and if you get warm, take a dip in the large swimming pool. The gazebo, located on the far corner of the terrace, includes a small table with seating for four, making it the perfect spot to an intimate alfresco meal while looking out over the sea. A second outdoor dining area is located under the covered terrace with seating for six.
The interior of the home is newly redecorated with Créole flavor, and boasts a large great room with vaulted ceilings, easy access to the terrace, minimal decor and plenty of natural light. In the living area you’ll find plush furnishings surrounding a flatscreen TV, as well as an assortment of wooden home accents. Across from the living area, the dining room is outfitted with a large table and opens up to the terrace via large sliding glass doors. Whip up your home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen that features a breakfast bar.
Up to eight guests can stay in this home’s four bedrooms, all feature king size beds, private en-suites with showers, a ceiling fan and air conditioning. The larger master bedroom boasts an additional sitting area.
When you’re ready to go exploring, the vibrant capital town of Marigot is located four miles from the villa and is an excellent spot to browse markets, boutique shop and to try out local specialties at one of the many restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En suite, shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En suite, shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King bed, En suite, shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King bed, En suite, shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- DVD player
- Stereo/Tape/CD player
- Satellite dish
- Wi-Fi access
- Ice maker
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool-35' X 17'
- Alfresco dining
- Electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- 10 minute drive to Marigot
- 8 minute drive to the nearest grocery store