Pointe Des Fleurs
Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Pool Security
2 King Bed, 4 Twin Bed
15 minute drive to airport
2 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to shopping
15 minute to golf
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Gazebo, Safe, Satellite television , Tape Player, VCR, Washer, Wi-Fi
The tropical island of St. Martin is dominated by bright reds, oranges and yellow trees and is well known for its eclectic nightlife, excellent diving and fine dining. This four-bedroom villa sitting on the cliffside of Terres Basses features private access to a secluded beach.
Relax on the spacious terrace that features a mix of stone tile and hardwood flooring—here you’ll discover several plush lounge chairs and views of the sea. A mature tree planted in the center of the wood portion of the patio allows for plenty of shade although you can also escape the sun in the gazebo that offers the same views and comfy seating. If you grow warm, go for a refreshing dip in the 40-foot pool—it’s big enough for you to practice your backstroke.
Inside boasts an open-concept design complete with high-slated ceilings and natural light from large glass doors and windows. Relax in the living room on one of the plush sofas that surround the flatscreen TV, this space also opens up to the terrace. Through the doors you’ll find additional seating under the covered section of the patio as well as a dining table. Just behind the living room, the fully equipped kitchen also opens up to the terrace and includes a sit up breakfast bar.
Pointe des Fleurs is great for a group of couples or friends traveling together. Up to eight guests can comfortably stay in this home’s four well-appointed bedrooms. Each suite is equipped with air conditioning, a ceiling fan, and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, while the master also boasts access to the terrace. Three of the bedrooms feature four-poster king size beds while the remaining room includes two twins.
You and your guests will have exclusive access to a private beach accessible from the villa by a walkway leading down to the water from the terrace. Meanwhile, the lively town of Marigot is a quick drive away and features excellent dining, shopping and nightlife options.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private bathroom, Shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private bathroom, Shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private bathroom, Shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private bathroom, Shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wicker Furniture
- Stereo Tape/CD
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite dish
- Gas Stove
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Large Swimming Pool (17' X 40')
- Pool alarm system
- Electric Gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool Service
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome
- No smoking within villa
- No pets
LOCATION Point of Interest:
- 5-10 minute drive to Marigot.
- 5 minute drive to nearest grocery store.
- 15 minute drive to airport.
- 15 minute drive to dining and nightlife.
- 33 yards (100 feet) to small beach, access by private stairway
- 10 minute walk to Baie Rouge beach, a long white sandy beach
Due to the nature of the island weather can affect the quality and use of the beach.