Chianti Area, Tuscany, Italy
6 br, 5 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Double Bed, 2 French Bed , 4 Twin Bed
3 km to shopping
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Coffee maker, Cot, Dishwasher , Dryer, Fireplace , High Chair, Juicer, Microwave, Outdoor furniture, Satellite television , Stereo, Telephone, Toaster, VCR, Washer
With its arched doorways, stone exterior and beautifully restored interiors, villa Camporempoli is a charming hideaway. Its secluded location in the hills outside Siena and panoramic views of the Chianti area offer peace and quiet. A pool, outdoor dining area and garden are your own piece of the Tuscan countryside to enjoy.
The house is laid out around a central patio, so the airy living areas open to the patio on one side and the garden on the other. Step onto the terrace at the front of the house to take in the views, or duck under a vine-covered pergola to enjoy a glass of wine at the marble dining table. There’s a barbecue and a pool with a large shallow end perfect for children, not to mention an overflow effect and view of the hills. See if you can spot the villa’s resident cat amid the lush landscaping.
Inside, arched doorways connect the spacious rooms, which have both wide, modern French doors, quaint beamed or vaulted ceilings and traditional furnishings. Gather on the sofas around the fireplace in the living room, which is open to the dining room, or retreat to the pretty library and its cozy pink walls and floral curtains. The eat-in kitchen has both vintage-style cupboards and modern conveniences like a microwave and dishwasher.
Camporempoli’s six bedrooms have plenty of charm, too. On the ground floor, there’s a bedroom with two twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, there’s a master suite with double bed and en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom with a four-poster bed and a bedroom with two twin beds and en-suite bathroom. There are also two bedrooms with a French bed in each, one with a staircase leading to the garden, and one a tower room that’s accessed by a ladder.
The Chianti Classico countryside stretches all around the villa, but for shops and services, the village of Lucarelli is just under 2 miles away. You’ll find more amenities in the village of Panzano, about 4 miles away, or Radda in Chianti, about 7 miles away. Spend a day exploring the well-preserved streets of nearby Siena, or venture out to Florence, about 30 miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please Note: There is a 1 km unmade driveway leading to Camporempoli.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you are renting a vehicle, please be aware that the road leading up to the villa is only partially paved.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 - Master
Double bed, En-suite bathroom
2 Twin beds, Access to bathroom
Bedroom 3 –Tower
French bed, Access to bathroom with shower, Wonderful view, Accessible through a narrow “ladder” staircase
French bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 5, Exit via staircase to the garden
Four poster double bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4
2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Located on the ground floor
Features & Amenities
- Coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- Baby cot
- High chair
- hair dryer
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
Staff & Services
- Maid service is included 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-site:
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets dog permitted
- Required security deposit is payable onsite in cash or traveler’s check. Guests may pay in euros, or the equivalent amount in another currency
- 2.6 km to Lucarelli and shops
- 7 km to :
- Post office
- Village of Panzano
- 5 km to Radda in Chianti
- 40 km to Siena
- 50 km to Florence
- SWIMMING POOLS - Swimming pools are not open all year. If your rental period is outside the period May 30th to October 3rd, please check with us that the pool can be opened. Swimming pools are not enclosed with fences and there are no lifeguards. Clients’ use of the swimming pool is at their own risk.
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
- INTERNET CONNECTION - Many of our properties have an internet connection. From our experience, when a connection is interrupted due to technical reasons beyond our control, it is unfortunately very difficult, despite our efforts, to receive immediate assistance from some of the internet providers operating in Italy. We therefore strongly suggest that those who need to access their emails should bring their own BlackBerry, or a similar portable device. Please note that in any case we cannot accept responsibility for lack of these services.
- LOW SLUNG CARS - VANS – MINIBUSES - Most of our houses are located in the countryside. Some of them can be accessed only by unsealed roads and driveways. We therefore advise people intending to take a sports or low-slung car on holiday, to check with us first whether the access to the property allows for such a car. We advise against the use of vans and minibuses. Please always check with us, at the time of booking, if you are planning to use this type of vehicle when staying at one of our properties.