Old Trees 104 (West Beach)
Paynes Bay, Barbados, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Maid/Laundress, Security
King Bed, King Size Bed , 2 Twin Bed
25 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to shopping
3 minute to golf
Plunge Pool, Shared pool
Air-Conditioning, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Central air conditioning, DVD player, Hairdryer, Safe, VCR
Just steps from the Caribbean Sea, this lavish rental is part of an upscale condominium development, and features a spacious interior and water views, making it one of our top beachfront Barbados holiday rentals. Known as “Little England,” the island of Barbados combines British charm and Caribbean flair and is a popular gateway for visitors looking for sun, tranquil waters and vibrant nightlife.
There are multiple amenities offered on the development, including a large freeform shared swimming pool and tropical gardens. You’ll also find a small plunge pool on the condo’s private verandah if you’d like to cool off in privacy. As an added perk, there is a cook and maid service offered six days a week as part of your stay, and pre-stocking can be arranged for an extra fee.
Inside, the main living space features an open-concept design, vaulted ceilings and high-end furnishings throughout. The living room itself is opulently decorated with plush sofas, an ornate mirror and a traditional area rug. The dining area is just behind here and boasts a formal table sitting underneath a crystal chandelier, while the bright kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and light-colored cabinetry.
Featuring three air-conditioned bedrooms, the property will comfortably sleep up to six guests. The master suite includes a king size bed, private en-suite bathroom and a private terrace with views of the ocean. The second bedroom offers a quaint space with a queen bed, while the remaining room includes two twin beds that are perfect for children—both have private en-suite bathrooms.
Enjoy sunbathing on the golden sands of the magnificent Paynes Bay Beach, just steps away. This hot spot is known as an excellent spot for snorkeling and swimming with the turtles, or trying out a new water sport. There’s world-class golfing greens just three minutes away, as well as tennis courts and ocean-side restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Bedroom and Bathroom Description
- Bedroom 1 - MasterKing size bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 King size bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 2 Twin beds (can be converted into king size bed). En-suite bathroom
Features and Amenities
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High speed Internet
- Plunge Pool Depth:- 4 ft deep
- Communal Pool Depth 5' 0 "
- Near Sandy Lane
- Ocean View
- 2 kayaks and 2 paddle boards (Available from 8:30am - 5:30 pm)
- Life jackets
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper work from 8:00am - 4:00pm, 6 days a week. No split shift..
- Cook available on request
- Maid/ Laundress
- Security check point at the main entrance of the property
- Staff hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm 6 days a week. Each staff member has one day off a week
- Pre-stocking available for a cost containing basic necessities for breakfast and a main meal.
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- No smoking within villa
- No pets
- Transfers available
- Car hire recommended
- 3 Minutes to the golf course
- 10 Minutes to shopping
- 25 Minutes drive to the airport