Sugar Hill Resort, Barbados, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Laundress, Maid service: 6 days a week, Security
Double Bed, 2 King Bed, King bed-twins pushed together, Queen Bed
35 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to shopping
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, DVD player, Gazebo, Hairdryer, High-speed wireless internet access, Safe, VCR
Please inquire with one of our Villa Specialists for holiday rates.
Take in views of the sea while relaxing high up on a covered balcony in this luxury home that sits on an acre of landscaped gardens in the prestigious Sugar Hill Resort—it’s one of our top Barbados villa rentals. Known as “Little England,” the island of Barbados combines British charm and Caribbean flair and is a popular gateway for visitors looking for sun, tranquil waters and vibrant nightlife.
On hot days, enjoy a refreshing dip in the 1,000-sq.-ft., mosaic-tiled pool with rock features and mini waterfalls. Idle away an afternoon on one of the cushioned lounge chairs with a cool drink, or make your way to the outdoor seating areas on the covered verandah—the upper level balcony offers stunning views of the ocean. Enjoy meals outdoors in the alfresco dining area with its coral stone dining table under a crystal chandelier.
From the terrace, step into the living room through a set of French doors. This space boasts high ceilings, marble tile flooring and coral-stone walls as well as elegant furnishings and multiple indoor plants. The spacious kitchen is equally impressive and comes equipped with high-end appliances. But you won’t need to worry much about cooking and cleaning—the property’s staff, including a cook, housekeeper and maid, are on site six days a week.
There are four air-conditioned and individually decorated bedrooms on this estate. Three rooms are found upstairs and include French doors that lead out to a balcony with sea views, while the last guest suite sits inside a private guest cottage and offers its own small kitchen area and patio. Bed sizes range from two singles that can be converted into a king, up to a king size.
Calliaqua’s guests will enjoy full use of Sugar Hill’s facilities including a clubhouse, air-conditioned gym and tennis courts, as well as access to the renowned Royal Westmoreland Golf Course. You’re also just a 10-minute drive to Westmoreland Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM Main House
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (Can be converted into a king bed), Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom, Doubles as a study with a sofa bed
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Small patio overlooking the pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Wireless high speed internet
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICESIncluded:
- Staff hours are 8:30 am -1:30 pm and 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Each staff member has one day off a week
- Maid works 6 days per week, minimal service is offered on the maid's day off
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- 15 minute drive to Holetown
- 10 minute drive to Westmoreland Beach
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
Please Note: Guests at Calliaqua will have full use of Sugar Hill’s extensive facilities, including clubhouse, 2000 sq. foot negative edge pool, air conditioned gym and the world class David Lloyd Tennis Centre featuring 4 floodlit courts, with coaching available at an additional cost.
- Sugar Hill also benefits from a security controlled entrance and 24 hour security patrols.
- Guests also have access to the exclusive members area at the delightful Royal Westmoreland Beach Club, which is 10 minutes drive away and offers a selection of water sports, including water skiing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking, boat trips and swimming with turtles.
- Royal Westmoreland Beach Club also offers sun beds, a private beach deck, restaurant/ Beach bar and spa facilities.
- In addition Guest at Calliaqua have access to the Royal Westmoreland world class championship golf course which is a few minute drive away.
- Green Fees available on request.