Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Italy
6 br, 6 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: daily except Sunday
4 Queen Bed, 4 Twin Bed
191 mile to airport
2 mile to town
5 minute walk to beach
Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, CD player, Dishwasher , DVD player, Electronic gate, Fireplace , Ice maker, Jacuzzi bath , Laundry facility, Outdoor furniture, Parking, Refrigerator, Satellite television , Stove, Telephone, Wi-Fi
Perched along the coastline and just two miles from the town of Amalfi, Villa Stella offers a perfect sea-view setting for an Amalfi Coast holiday. Surrounded by olive groves, pine trees, and Mediterranean greenery, this property features a four-bedroom main house and detached two-bedroom guest property.
Multi-level terraces take full advantage of Villa Stella’s cliffside location, with separate spaces for swimming and lounging, dining, and simply relaxing in the sea air. Whether you prefer the shade of the bougainvillea-laced pergola or full sun, you and your guests will enjoy a range a seating and al fresco dining areas.
Inspired by the colors of the sea, Villa Stella’s interiors feature blue and white tiles and high ceilings. Glass doors open directly from the kitchen to the outdoor dining area, while a second arched doorway leads to the more formal dining room.
Each of Villa Stella’s six bedrooms includes an en-suite bathroom, offering convenience and privacy for large families and groups of friends traveling together. The master bedroom features a private balcony and sea views, while three of the guest bedrooms have direct access to the terrace. Daily housekeeping is included in the nightly rate, from Monday to Saturday.
Walk to one of two nearby restaurants for dinner, or head into the town of Amalfi for more dining, shopping and entertainment options. After a day out exploring the Amalfi Coast’s charming towns, beaches and attractions, come back to the peace and tranquillity of your private villa. Local bus service is available a few steps from the villa gate. From Amalfi, the towns of Positano and Sorrento, as well as the islands of Capri and Ischia, are accessible by boat and hydrofoil.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Don’t miss the opportunity for a boat tour with breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast!
- Close to churches and local flair, Stella is a great bet for travelers wishing to experience the neighborhood up close.
- Due to the villa’s layout, multiple levels and stairway access to the pool, this property may not be suitable for individuals with mobility restrictions.
- There is a bus stop near this villa and it may be more convenient to travel with the bus rather than with a car, as the roads are narrow and the traffic can be heavy (especially during high season).
- If renting a car, be sure to pay attention when parking in the villa, as the entrance gate is just around the corner of the busy main road.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 - Master
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Private balcony, Sea view
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Sea view
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Sea view
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Terrace access, Garden view
2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Access to terrace, Sea view
2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/Heating available, TV, Access to terrace, Mountain view
Features & Amenities
Entrance from main road into private parking for up to 3 cars
Remote-controlled entrance gate opening from coastal road level
- Air conditioning/Heating available
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Laundry facility with washing machine and two sinks
- Ice maker
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco showers
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Multi-level terrace
- Electric gate
Staff & Services
- Water consumption
- Final cleaning service
- Electricity consumption up to 200 kW/week
- Housekeeping – Monday to Saturday, 6 hours/day
- Pool and garden maintenance
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Air conditioning/Heating consumption
- Additional electricity consumption over 300 kwh
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Grocery delivery service
- Welcome dinner
- Telephone charges
- Late arrival fee
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children over 6 years welcome
- Children under 6 years old must have parent supervision
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Security deposit required, payable on-site in cash
- Villa is rented on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
- All services not included in the rate must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Copy of passport and permanent home address of each guests to be provided prior to check in
- Car hire recommended
- Transport available
- 2 miles to Amalfi town
- 4 miles to Ravello
- 12 miles to Positano
- 16 miles to Salerno
- 19 miles to Sorrento
- 29 miles to Pompei
- 191 miles to Rome airport
Additional Information What to do along the Amalfi Coast?
In addition to lovely beaches, Positano offers an abundance of cafes, shops, art galleries and restaurants. A scenic drive along the coastal road (SS145) takes visitors to Praiano, Amalfi and the spellbinding up-hill town of Ravello, with its incomparable belvedere. Other excursion possibilities include a boat trip to the islands, a visit to vibrant Napoli or Salerno, or an exploration of Pompeii and Herculaneum—the fascinating ruins of ancient cities destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in the 1st century A.D.