Le Mas des Sables
Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Laundry Service, Poolkeeper
2 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
5 minute drive to grocery store
2 minute walk to beach
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Satellite television , Washer, Wi-Fi
Welcome to Le Mas des Sables, a superb waterfront three bedroom villa located on the cliffside in Terres Basses with spectacular views of the ocean and the St. Martin coastline. Well known for its eclectic nightlife, white sandy beaches and world-class resorts, the island of St. Martin is a top tropical destination.
Spend some quiet time exploring the private tropical gardens and green space that surrounds the villa and leads down to the beach. You’ll discover a lovely terrace seamlessly integrated into the property’s wild surroundings, and complete with a mix of natural stone, light hardwood panels and swaying palm trees. Grab a cold drink and sit back on a lounge chaise while looking out over the coastline views. The free form pool sits on the edge of the terrace and is the perfect spot to cool down.
The layout of this charming villa provides maximum privacy for each of the three bedrooms, and beautiful views from all parts of the house. An open-concept great room boasts tall ceilings with comfortable seating on the furniture surrounding a flatscreen TV as well as a dining area with a wooden table under a chandelier. Whip up a home-cooked meal in the spacious kitchen that comes equipped with modern appliances and antique furnishings and opens up to the outside.
The villa’s three bedrooms offering maximum privacy for up to six guests. Each bedroom has been uniquely decorated with different themes and features en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Two bedrooms are located on the upper floor connected to each other and feature a king size bed, while the third room on the ground floor includes twin beds.
When you’re ready for some time on the sand, the private exit on the villa’s property leads you down to Trou David where you’ll find excellent snorkeling and Baie Rouge Beach is only a 1-minute drive away. The capital, Marigot, is seven minutes from the villa and features many restaurants and craft markets.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
For our Insider’s Guide to villa Le Mas des Sables and additional villa photos click here
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En suite, Shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En suite, Shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (Can also be set as a king bed), En suite, Shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Stereo Tape/CD
- Fully air conditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- Satellite Dish
- Wi-Fi access
- Electric Gate & Generator
- Ice Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Swimming Pool
- Pool alarm
STAFF & SERVICES
- Caretaker (Note : lives in staff accommodation onsite)
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool Service
- Laundry service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required) :
- Villa Pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
- Washer and dryer are for staff use only
- 7 minute drive to Marigot
- 3 minute drive to nearest grocery store
- Less than 1 minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach and walking distance to Trou David (Snorkeling site).