Gibbs Beach, Barbados, Caribbean
5 br, 6.5 ba
7 night minimum stay
Butler, Chef, Housekeeper , Laundress, Maintenance Technician, Night Watchman
4 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, Computer, DVD player, Fax machine, Home theatre, Outdoor speaker system, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo System, Wireless Internet Access
Completely renovated and refurbished, this stunning five-bedroom home is conveniently located with private access to Gibbs Beach, making it one of our must-see villas in Barbados. A playground for the rich and famous, Barbados is an ideal gateway for visitors pursuing sun, fine dining and high-end shopping, and of course its beaches are among the best in the world.
Boasting an extensive terrace surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, you will have no problem finding the perfect spot to relax on a lounge chair, and if you need a little extra shade, head under one of the sun umbrellas. The in-ground pool sits in the center of the terrace and is perfect for cooling off after a little sunbathing. Enjoy an alfresco meal out in the gazebo, it’s located just off of the terrace and is furnished with a large dining table. If you’re looking to enjoy a bit of downtime indoors, the villa also boasts a large media room equipped with surround sound, a plasma TV and video games.
The interior of the spacious two-level villa home has been beautifully renovated, featuring coral-stone walls, marble flooring, high-end furnishings and local Caribbean artwork. The living room leads out to the terrace and offers elegant sofas and armchairs as well as tasteful home accents. Bright and modern, the fully equipped kitchen boasts custom-designed cabinets, a dining table with seating for 10 and is fully air conditioned.
A maximum of 10 guests can stay in this villa’s five bedrooms; four are found in the main house while the remaining suite is located in a separate cottage. The main home’s bedrooms are located on the upper level and three include private balconies with pool, garden and sea views. All bedrooms offer a private en-suite bathroom and air conditioning.
Just steps away, the white sands of Gibbs Beach can be accessed from a private gate on the property. It’s a perfect spot to while away a day relaxing on one of the beach area’s comfy lounge chairs watching the waves.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower & bathtub, dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into king size bed), En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Super-king size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, dual vanity, Air-conditioning, Private Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cable TV
- Flat screen TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Blu Ray
- Fax Machine
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet - Wireless access available for guests who bring their laptops
- Satellite TV
- Security system
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Kitchen is air-conditioned
- Direct TV in media room
- Home theatre equipped with state- of-the-art plasma TV, electronic games and surround sound
- Surround sound multi-disc CD changer can be heard throughout the house and there are remote controlled speakers hidden on the pool deck.
- Separate staff quarters and laundry room
- Swimming Pool
- 30 ft. x 16 ft., 3 ft. 6 in. at shallow end and 6 ft. at deep end
- Pool terrace equipped with BBQ, ice maker and fridge
- Sun loungers
- Sun umbrellas
- Enclosed gardens
- Electronic gates
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa manager
- Butler (7 days a week)
- Chef (7 days a week)
- 2 Housekeeper (6 days/week)
- Night watchman (6 days/week)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children should be accompanied by a Nanny
- Non smoking villa
- While no smoking is allowed inside the villa, there are many smoking areas on the terraces and grounds
- Pets are not allowed
- A telephone deposit must be collected for this villa. The telephone lines are always open to make overseas calls. The deposit is refunded approximately ninety days after departure