Signature Estates, Punta Mita, Mexico
9 br, 11 ba (9 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Chef, 2 Gardener, 2 Maintenance Technician, Manager, 3 Waiter
8 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
40 km to airport
2 km to grocery store
2 km to tennis court
2 km to town
1 mile to golf
Heated Infinity Pool , Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, 2 Baby crib, Barbecue, 12 CD player, Ceiling fan, 3 Computer, Dryer, 9 DVD player, 11 Hairdryer, Internet - DSL, 11 Safe, Satellite television , 6 TV, VCR, Washer, Wheelchair Accessible, Wireless Internet Access
Palmasola is a luxurious, spacious and extremely private beachfront estate located within exclusive Punta Mita, Mexico’s premier gated resort. The magical charm and ideal weather of Mexico’s west coast has long been a magnet for those seeking the perfect holiday and respite from colder climates. This estate is on the northern tip of the Bahía de Banderas, one of the largest natural bays on the turquoise-shaded Pacific Coast. The white sand beach, clear blue waters and pristine views free of any other man-made development are unparalleled.
Enjoy your dinner in the main dining room, in the pool pavilion or on the rooftop terrace gazing at stars. The pool deck is no doubt the heart of Palmasola where guests come together to read, swim, have a drink and relax. Nearby, guests can watch a movie and play foosball in the family room, exercise in the gym, get a rejuvenating massage in the spa area or catch up on events back home in the business center. With a full time staff of fifteen, Palmasola features a complete meal plan, including all the food and beverages of your choice.
Showcasing imaginative architecture and an inspiring 200-foot-long pool, this dramatic beachside complex is as relaxing as it is beautiful. Enchanting both day and night, Palmasola is paradise found. With their colorful decor and tasteful furnishings, the nine suites of the Master, Guest Residences and Garden Suites are perfectly suited for relaxing at the beach with friends.
With a total of nine bedrooms, Palmasola can accommodate up to eighteen adults, or twenty guests total including children. Each bedroom includes luxurious king, queen or full sized beds and en-suite bedrooms. Come enjoy pure relaxation in Mexico as the sounds of the ocean release all your stresses.
Within Punta Mita, guests of Palmasola will have access to a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, tennis, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, scuba diving, surfing, the Four Seasons spa and restaurants. Outside the gates of Punta Mita, an array of options await such as treetop canopy adventures, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, dolphins, sailing, tubing, water skiing, hiking, cultural tours and exploring Mexico’s vivid cultural history and Spanish haciendas. Your dream holiday awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Separate study, Exterior terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Private living room
- Bedroom 3: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Private living room, Wheelchair accessible
- Bedroom 4: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared living room
- Bedroom 5: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared living room
- Bedroom 6: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared living room, Space for crib
- Bedroom 7: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared living room
Garden Apartment One
- Bedroom 8: King bed, Full twin couch, En-suite bathroom, Shared patio
Garden Apartment Two
- Bedroom 9: 2 Queen beds, 2 twin couches, En-suite bathroom, Shared patio
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sub-Zero and Viking appliances
- Pizza oven
- Fitness center
- Elliptical trainer
- Workout bench
- Exercise mat
- Triple process water purification plant
- Satellite TV
- Business center with two PC’s (Infinitum)
- Wireless or CAT5 access for laptop
- Triple process water purification plant
- Wireless laptop and docking station
- CD player
- DVD Player
- iPod docking station
- Speakers located throughout
- Foosball, board games, dominoes, chess, etc.
- Custom Palmasola bath products
- Emergency power plant
- Multiple dining venues throughout the property. The staff will recommend different venues for lunch and dinner every day
- Heated infinity edge swimming pool (200 ft)
- Pool fence available for small children
- Jacuzzi with nearby outdoor couch
- Pool pavilion with relaxing hammock and day bed
- Private beach area with direct beach access
- Fire pit with sling chairs for evening gatherings
- Children’s beach toys
- Windsurf equipment
- Badminton and beach volleyball set-ups
- Sports court
- 2 Golf carts
- Outdoor terrace with jetted tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- General manager
- Night manager
- Assistant manager
- Chef with support staff
- Breakfast cook
- Staff work 7 days a week
- Chauffeured transport within the gates of the Punta Mita Resort
- Additional transportation for luggage is available
- SUV and driver for local trips (based on availability)
- Laundry services (wash, dry and iron)
- Nightly turn down service
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Airport transfers
- English speaking nannies
- Additional night-time security guards
- Food and beverages
- A maximum of 18 adults are allowed
- No more then 20 total occupants including children
- pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- Weddings / special events are accepted at an additional cost
- Maximum 50 guests for weddings / special events
Points of Interest:
- Less than 1 mile to Four Seasons Pacifico Course and Bahia Course by Jack Nicklaus
- 5 minute walk to beach
- 5 minute drive to town of Punta Mita
- 5 minute drive to grocery store
- 5 minute drive to tennis court
- 50 minute drive to Puerto Vallarta Airport
Palmasola is located within Punta Mita, Mexico’s premier beachfront development. Activities available on the property include swimming, snorkeling, sea lion encounters, beach combing, kayaking, beach volleyball, badminton, lawn area for soccer.
Within Punta Mita, guests have access to a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, tennis, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, scuba diving, surfing, the Four Seasons spa and restaurants and numerous other activities. Outside the gates of Punta Mita, an array of options await such as tree-top canopy adventures, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, dolphin adventures, sailing, scuba diving, tubing, water skiing, hiking & exploring, cultural tours, fishing & boating charters, air adventures and exploring Mexico’s vivid cultural history in Spanish haciendas or remote mountain villages of the Huichol Indians.
Direct, regularly scheduled air service is available to Puerto Vallarta from a variety of major cities in the U.S. and in Mexico. Located 28 miles southeast of Punta Mita, the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport has a full service FBO for private aircraft.
Punta Mita is 26 miles northwest of Puerto Vallarta at the northern tip of Bahia de Banderas, Mexico's deepest natural bay. To the east are the rugged Sierra Madre Mountains.
The weather in Puerto Vallarta is astonishingly nice, boasting 322 days of sunshine each year. During the winter, temperatures in Vallarta are in the low to mid 80's during the day with nighttime temperatures ranging from the 60-70° F. Summertime (June to October) is Vallarta's rainy season with temperatures ranging from the mid 80's to low 90's. Punta Mita has its own micro-climate, which frequently results in more sunny days than Puerto Vallarta, particularly during the summer months.
The published Base Rate includes exclusive use of the 9-bedroom estate, full time staff of 15 including on site General Manager and Executive Chef. Guests of Palmasola also enjoy exclusive privileges to the Four Seasons Resort. Base rates do not include food & beverage, taxes of 19%, gratuity and activities.
Palmasola features a complete Meal Plan, including all food and beverages (non alcoholic and alcoholic), for guests. Meals at Palmasola include breakfast served from a small menu, a three-course lunch, midday snacks and a four-course dinner. Please note the meal plan is not optional and there is a 6 person minimum with the final guest count being confirmed 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Adults (age 12+): $200/pp (plus taxes of 16%)
Children (age 3-11): $100/pp (plus taxes of 16%)
Toddlers: (2 and under): Complimentary