Turtle Cove, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Manager
4 Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, 4 Ceiling fan, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Home theatre, 5 TV, Washer, Wet Bar, Wireless Internet Access
Take in the beauty of Turtle Cove on Providenciales from Avalon. Laid out around a resort-worthy infinity pool, the four-bedroom villa has stunning ocean views, luxurious amenities, and comfortable living spaces that are open to the sea breezes. Come with family or friends to enjoy gracious, hotel-style accommodations in a private setting.
The centerpiece of the house is a large infinity-edge swimming pool, complete with swim-up bar. It’s surrounded by a travertine pool deck, equipped with plenty of chaise longues and spots for outdoor dining. At one end is a gazebo with an outdoor kitchen with a gas grill, fridge and bar, plus speakers that connect to the home’s sound system. Inside, there’s a home theatre with cable and DVD library, plus air conditioning to ensure your comfort.
Many of Avalon’s living spaces have walls of pocket doors that can be opened to turn the rooms into outdoor areas. In keeping with the breezy atmosphere, the decor is airy and light, featuring white walls, high ceilings, and wicker furniture, with blue accent cushions bringing the color of the sea inside. The open-air dining room has views of both the ocean and Turtle Cove Marina, making for lively meals. The indoor kitchen is equally bright and open, with white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a spacious granite-topped central island.
Each of the property’s four bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, and a TV. There are three bedrooms with king beds and one bedroom with two queen beds. The master bedroom, which has a king bed, is located in its own private tower and opens to the pool terrace on one side and a private outdoor shower for two on the other.
Avalon has a very convenient location on the island of Providenciales. From the villa, it’s less than a minute on foot to the nearest beach on famed Grace Bay. By car, it’s a 3-minute drive to the closest restaurants, a 5-minute drive to the grocery store and a short trip to the international airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you want to venture into the sea for swimming, we recommend wearing water shoes to protect your feet from the rocky shoreline.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with Shower / Bathtub
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ceiling Fan, TV, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Outdoor BBQ
- Double edge Infinity Pool with swim up bar
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper: Mid week cleaning
- Villa Manager: Available from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm
- Gardener: Once per week
- Check In: 3:00 pm
- Check Out: 11:00 am
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Air Conditioning is limited to ~$300 per week free - any usage over that is charged to guests at the metered rate
- 4x4 Car hire is highly recommended as all roads are not paved - please drive on the Left Hand Side of the road
- Grocery Store – 5 min Drive
- Restaurants – 3 min Drive
- Beach – Best suited for snorkelers and scuba divers
- Closest airport: Providenciales International Airport (PLS)