Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
4 King Bed, Queen Bed
1 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to grocery store
12 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Electronic gate, Flat screen TV, Fully equipped kitchen, Gazebo, Generator, Satellite television , TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
As you drive into this home, you’ll discover the olive trees that line the way and inspire this villa’s name—with its stunning views of the sea, this is one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals. St. Martin is known for its colorful landscape, world-class beaches, unique culture and as being a destination for foodies.
On hot days you can spend time working on your backstroke in this home’s large free form swimming pool. Surrounding the pool are plenty of cushioned lounge chairs and views of tropical greenery and the sea. Spend a quiet afternoon curled up with a book in the secluded seaside gazebo or unwind with a cool drink on one of the terrace’s many outdoor seating areas. As an added bonus, there’s a housekeeping service included with your stay.
The inside of the home is easily accessible from the terrace, and you’ll discover the décor offers a simple but elegant design, complete with vaulted ceilings, interesting artwork and cushy sofas. Whip up a home-cooked and island-inspired meal in the fully equipped kitchen, it’s filled with appliances ranging from a fridge to a dishwasher and even an ice machine. Choose to eat meals indoors or out in the alfresco dining area.
Up to 10 guests, including children, can stay in the villa’s five bedrooms. Each room features air conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms. Four suites include king size beds, while the remaining room offers a queen; one room is located in a separate cottage studio for ultimate privacy.
There are multiple beaches less than a five-minute drive away from the villa. The closest—Plum Bay Beach—is within easy walking distance, and is a fantastic spot for snorkeling with sea turtles, while Long Bay Beach is known for its gentle waves, white sands and turquoise waters. The boutiques and eateries of the island’s capital Marigot are just a 12-minute drive from the home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Cottage: King bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom, Living room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioned
- Modern furniture
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite Dish
- Air conditioned
- Ice Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Swimming Pool
- Pool alarm system
- Electric Gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- 12 minute drive to Marigot
- 10 minute drive to Grocery store
- 1 minute drive to Plum Bay Beach
- Casino nearby