Silly Creek, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
3 br, 4 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Security
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
15 minute drive to airport
4 minute drive to beach
15 minute drive to grocery store
15 minute drive to town
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Central air conditioning, Dryer, DVD player, Internet access, TV, VCR, Washer
With unbeatable views of the crystal-clear ocean and sophisticated European-style furnishings, Villa Sublime truly lives up to its name. Located on the south coast of Providenciales near Silly Creek, the property has three bedrooms, with the option of a fourth, and plenty of space for up to six guests to spread out. Sunbathe around the pool or slip into the ocean via the villa’s unique grotto.
Not only is Villa Sublime itself quite spacious, but its 1.5 acres of land afford stunning views of Silly Creek and sunsets over Turtle Rock. Start each day with breakfast at the covered outdoor dining area, then soak in the sunshine from the pool terrace or take the path down to the ocean for a swim. Inside, the villa has central air conditioning and other perks like an iPod dock and Internet access.
Villa Sublime’s living spaces mix traditional Caribbean pieces with European touches for one-of-a-kind style. In the living room, white walls, slipcovered sofas and wicker armchairs feel cool and tropical, while a Persian-style rug, antique armoire, columns and wrought-iron accents add a sense of history. The dining room, which is open to the kitchen, has an elegant wrought-iron and glass table plus an ocean view, and the kitchen itself has fresh-feeling white cabinets and stone countertops.
Each of the property’s three bedrooms has air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a TV and a DVD player. There is one bedroom with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, one bedroom with a queen bedroom and en-suite bathroom and one bedroom with a queen bed and adjacent bathroom. Larger parties can use the den, which has two twin sleeper sofas, as a fourth bedroom.
Swimming in the turquoise Turks and Caicos waters is at your doorstep at Villa Sublime, but the beach is just a short drive away, too. It’s also 15 minutes by car to downtown Providenciales and its shopping, restaurants and resorts, as well as the international airport.
Copyright © 2014 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Enter the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea directly, via a staircase through a bluff.
- The ocean’s edge is not suitable for tanning or lounging, however there is a gazebo for enjoying the sea breezes and sunsets.
- This villa is located in a quiet private residential area. With groceries and restaurants a drive away, a car is recommended.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Adjacent bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Central air conditioning
- Cable TV
- CD player
- iPod dock
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Dining
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrellas
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light mid-week cleaning
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Air conditioning consumption over 500KW
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes drive to Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- 15 minute drive to town with restaurants
- Maximum of 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Reservations are only from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday