Hacienda de Mita, Punta Mita, Mexico
3 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Maid service: daily
Double Bed, 2 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
2 km to golf course
20 km to hospital
2 km to tennis court
50 minute drive to town
Shared pool , Whirl pool spa
Alfresco dining, Central air conditioning, Dryer, DVD player, iPod docking station, Satellite television , 4 TV, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Set within a pristine tropical environment, this singular community within Punta Mita has been created in perfect harmony with its surroundings. Calm, serenity and privacy are just of few of the elements that define this exclusive location that is bordered by the exquisite beaches and tropical landscape of Mexico’s Pacific Coast. The Condo Rosa community integrates modern, functional design with a traditional Mexican look. Spacious areas both within and outside each residential unit are a hallmark of Hacienda de Mita.
Condo Rosa includes all sorts of modern amenities including TV, DVD player, air conditioning, Internet access, hairdryer, washer, dryer, pool and luxury toiletries. Take a dip in your very own jetted tub or relax on the lounge chairs in the shade. With daily maid and concierge service, all your needs will be meticulously taken care of at Condo Rosa. Relax and bask in the therapeutic Mexican sun!
This luxurious beachfront garden level abode is decorated with blue and white accents and dark wooden mahogany. Enjoy sleek and modern living within Mexico’s Punta Mita. Cook a luxury meal in the polished-wood kitchenette and dine in the lap of luxury. With a tranquil living area, you can kick back and put your feet up in the cool ocean breeze. Condo Rosa is your Mexican oasis!
With three bedrooms, this villa can accommodate up to eight guests. Each bedroom includes king or queen bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and DVD player. With impressive crisp linens and luxury pillows, you’re assured a good night’s rest.
With all sorts of activities nearby, your holiday will be filled with activities including sport fishing, golf, kayaking, boogie boarding, horse back riding, leisurely strolls on the beach or just relaxing under a beach palapa with a crisp margarita or ice cold beer. Charter a boat to the beautiful Marietas Islands where you can snorkel in the warm waters and see numerous species of colorful reef fish, sea turtles and manta rays. These islands are also home to several endangered species of birds, including the blue- footed booby, seen in only two other areas of the world. Enjoy tropical paradise at Condo Rosa!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player, Dish, iPod dock
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Additional Bedding: Double bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wheelchair accessible
- DVD player
- Central air-conditioning
- Internet access
- Washer / Dryer
- Shared Pool
- Jetted tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco Dining
- Beach umbrellas, towels and lounge chairs available
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service
- Concierge service
- Access to the Punta Mita Resident's Club
- Preferential tee times and a special green fee rate
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Spa services
- Babysitting services
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking inside villa
- Security deposit is one nights rental
- US Satellite cannot be guaranteed at all times
- 1 KM to Golf (on site)
- 1 KM to Tennis (on site)
- 20 KM to Hospital
- 45 KM to Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
Guests may have access to the golf, tennis and restaurants during certain seasons only.
- Sport Fishing: This area has some of the best sport fishing in the world. It is home to trophy sized black, blue, and striped marlin, yellow fin tuna, sailfish, dorado, rooster fish and more. Local charters are available
- Snorkeling: Charter a boat to the beautiful Marietas Islands where you can snorkel in the warm waters and see numerous species of colorful reef fish, sea turtles, manta rays and more. These islands are also home to several endangered species of birds, including the Blue Footed Boobie seen in only two other areas of the world
- Surfing: Punta Mita is a surfer’s paradise with over 30 excellent breaks around the point. The local surf shops can help you with your rental needs as well as provide lessons. Boats are available to take you to the ideal surf spots
- Other Activities: Include golf, kayaking, boogie boarding, horse back riding, leisurely strolls on the beach, or just relax under a beach palapa with a margarita or cold beer.