Petite Plage 5
Grand Case, St. Martin, Caribbean
6 br, 6 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
5 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
10 minute to grocery store
10 minute walk to town
Swimming Pool, Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Blender, CD Player/Radio, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Electronic gate, Ice maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Safe, Satellite television , Stove, Toaster, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Only steps away from the sea, this sprawling home is located directly on Petite Plage and boasts panoramic water views, making it one of our favorite St. Martin holiday rentals. The island of St. Martin offers a unique blend of European sophistication and vibrant Caribbean culture alongside a temperate climate and beautiful beaches.
Unwind on one of the cushioned lounge chaises on the expansive sun deck that also features swaying palm trees and stunning views of the water. If you grow warm, go for a swim in the large wrap-around pool, that lights up beautifully at night, or find a shaded seat in the covered gazebo stocked with comfy sofas. A formal alfresco dining table under the covered terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a meal outdoors while watching the sunset.
Inside, this airy home boasts soaring ceilings and modern decor throughout. Relax on one of the black leather sofas in the living room that completely opens up to the terrace allowing for natural light to pour in, there’s also a home theater room with plenty more seating around a large flatscreen TV. If you’re feeling up to cooking, the fully equipped kitchen is stocked with stainless steel appliances.
All of the villa’s six bedrooms have been beautifully appointed and will comfortably sleep up to 11 guests. Five of the rooms boast king size beds, while the remaining room’s two twin beds are ideal for children. Each of the king size bedrooms also features a spacious en-suite bathroom.
You can sunbathe on Petite Plage’s platinum sands or swim in its crystal clear waters without needing to travel far—the beach is only steps away from the villa. Meanwhile, a 10-minute walk brings you to Grand-Case, known for being the gourmet capital of St. Martin, and the shops of the capital, Marigot, are just a 20-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- None of the bedrooms are connected to each other and all open to the outdoors, instead of an interior hallway
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Large plasma TV, DVD player, Dressing, En-suite bathroom with shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Large plasma TV, DVD player, Dressing, En-suite bathroom with shower, Bath
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Large plasma TV, DVD player, Dressing, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Large plasma TV, DVD player, Dressing, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Large plasma TV, DVD player, Dressing, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning, Bathroom, (at the guests disposal to accommodate staff, nanny or young adults)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioned living area
- Plasma TV
- Ice machine
- Coffee maker
- Wine cooler
- Air conditioned formal dining area
- Satelite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Wi-Fi access
- Swimming pool (heated)
- Hot tub
- BBQ grill
- Electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby gear rental
- Boat charters
- Beach bar & watersport facilities
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to grocery store and Grand-Case
- 20 minute drive to Marigot
- Beachfront to Petite Plage beach
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Please note that there is a predetermined list of 3 chefs who may offer chef services in this villa. No other contracted chefs will be permitted. Please consult with one of our Personal Concierges for further details