Avignon Area, Provence, France
6 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Maid service: twice a week
3 King Bed, Queen Bed, Single Bed
4 km to shopping
4 km to town
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , High-speed internet access, Library, Satellite television , Washer, Wheelchair Accessible
Villa Boulbon is a picturesque luxury retreat located south-west of Avignon within an olive grove. Within driving distance of Aix-en-Provence and Marseilles, you will find no shortage of delectable options for local shopping and dining. Closer by, you will likely want to take some time to visit the famous Abbey of Frigolet and Boulbon village with its small shops and great charm.
Villa Boulbon features a lovely kidney shaped swimming pool with ample sun loungers on the deck. A comfortable alfresco dining area within the shade of trees makes a great place to relish some local wine, cheese and perhaps something freshly grilled on the electric barbeque. The expansive garden makes a great place to just wander around and breathe in the fresh country air. Or soak in the view from the romantic belvedere. Inside, you will find satellite TV and Internet access. The villa also includes table tennis and many outdoor games for children.
The interiors of Villa Boulbon are plush and immaculate throughout. The expansive open plan dining and living areas create a positive flow. In the living room, you can curl up by the fireplace, while the candelabrum above the dining area is a pièce de résistance that casts chiaroscuro motifs around the room. The fully equipped kitchen provides everything required to create a gourmet meal.
Six modern and elegant bedrooms accommodate up to eleven guests at Villa Boulbon. Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and provides quality accoutrements to help ensure a comfortable night of sleep. One of the bedrooms includes access to the terrace, while another features a kitchen, living room with TV and DVD, along with Hi-Fi sound.
Nearby day excursions from Villa Boulbon include a visit to wondrous geological formations such as Gorges du Verdon and cultural experiences like Carrieres de Lumieres where you can be a part of immersive, multi-media artistic experiences. Golf lovers will also be happy to know that they are located only a few minutes from the beautiful eighteen hole course at Provence Country Club. A dream French villa in the countryside awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOMBedroom 1
- King bed, Bathroom with tub and terrace
- King bed, Bathroom with shower
- Queen bed, Shared bathroom
- King bed, Shared bathroom
- Single bed, Shared bathroom
Bedroom 6 - Studio
- Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, Kitchen, Living room with TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, Sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- All equipment for babies on request
- Swimming pool towels provided
- Floor heating
- Air conditioning in the living room, the 5 bedrooms and in the studio
- Essential items provided in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Telephone (charges may apply)
- Multilingual library
- Internet access
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Lovely garden of 6000 meters squared
- Kidney shaped swimming pool (10x5meters Depth: 1,70 meters) with alarm system
- Romantic belvedere
- Garden furniture, terraces with outdoor dining room
- Electric BBQ
- Tennis table
- Many outdoor games for children
- This property is surrounded by an olive tree field
- Completely enclosed with an electric gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Caretaker nearby
- Cleaning: 3 hours, 2 times per week included
- Extra cleaning: ~€ 13 per hour
At Extra Cost:
- Late check in/out fee
Gratuity not included in rental rate– tip is to be paid onsite
- Maximum Number of Guests: 11
- Children welcome
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking in the Villa
- Security deposit to be held on credit card authorization by Luxury Retreats
- Heating for the villa is not included in the rental rate unless otherwise specified. When not included, heating will be charged based on usage upon check out
- Guests are responsible for any phone charges incurred. Use of a credit or calling card is highly suggested.
- Check-in: 4:00-6:00 pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Arrivals on Sundays, Holidays, and late at night are generally not possible
- All rentals run from Saturday to Saturday
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- Located at the foot of the hill "La Montagnette"
- 15km from Avignon
- 4km from the famous Abbey of Frigolet and the village "Boulbon" with its small shops
Guests generally arrive in Paris at Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG) and transfer to the high speed TGV train headed for Avignon (approx. 2h40m). Once in Avignon, a car hire is suggested to drive to the villa.
Other options include flying into Marseille (MRS) or Nice (NCE) and then renting a car.
There is also a small airport in Avignon that has some flights from London and can also accommodate private jets.
The villa can be rented during the low and mid season with only 3 double bedrooms (Vacances, Grand Siècle and Badayere) with 3 bathrooms for only 6 People for a special price.