Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
2 minute drive to beach
5 minute drive to grocery store
7 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Flat screen TV, Microwave, Refrigerator, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Indulge in a luxurious Caribbean getaway in this quaint home sitting on a hill above Baie Rouge Beach in the prestigious community of Terres Basses. Its inviting ambiance and stunning sea views make it one of our best-valued St. Martin villas. St. Martin is known for its unique mix of European and Caribbean culture, as well as its fantastic beaches, agreeable climate and lively nightlife scene.
You’ll be tempted to spend more of your time lounging on the sun deck. Its heated, infinity-edge pool is a perfect spot for a refreshing dip on a hot day, while cushioned lounge chairs offer a chance to work on your tan while taking in views of the sea. Keep things casual in the evening and fire up the barbecue, then dine alfresco in the outdoor dining area. You won’t need to worry about cleaning up, a housekeeping service is included in your stay.
Inside, this fully air-conditioned home boasts an inviting atmosphere with warm colored decor and furnishings. The elegant living room features a comfortable sofa and range of arm chairs and opens up to the terrace, allowing for more views of the sea from inside. The bright kitchen is well equipped with appliances and extras like a microwave, dishwasher and a wine cooler.
Villa Amber’s four bedrooms will comfortably allow up to eight guests to spend the night. All suites offer air conditioning, ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms with showers. Three bedrooms feature king size beds, while the remaining suite’s two twins are perfect for children.
Less than a three-minute’s drive takes you to two beaches: Long Bay, popular for its gentle waves, stunning sunsets and turquoise waters, and Plum Bay—a great spot to snorkel with sea turtles. Those looking to do some shopping and dining can wander the boutiques and eateries of the capital city, Marigot, just seven minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Read more about Amber in our magazine
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
- Please note that the third bedroom on a three room rental is located separately and down stairs from the main villa, with its own private staircase entry.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, A lower level bedroom with access available only from an outside staircase
- Bedroom 4 – Owner’s Bedroom: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Only available when the villa is rented as a four bedroom villa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Very Elegant Furniture
- Air Conditioned
- Large flat screen TV
- Stereo Tape/CD
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite TV
- Washer / Dryer
- Wine Cooler
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Electric Gate
- BBQ (gas)
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Voltage 110/220
- 7 minute drive to Marigot
- 5 minute drive to Grocery store
- 2 minute drive to Plum Bay Beach
- 3 minute drive to Long Bay Beach