Mismaloya, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4 br, 6 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Manager
30 minute drive to airport
30 minute drive to golf course
20 minute drive to hospital
10 minute walk to beach
15 minute walk to grocery store
15 minute walk to restaurant
15 minute walk to town
Heated Infinity Pool , Whirl pool spa
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, iPod docking station, Outdoor living area, Parking, Safe, Satellite television , Washer, Wi-Fi
Villa Suzannah is a beautiful luxury tropical getaway destination located on the waterfront high above the golden beach below. The residence is situated up a cobblestone street, overlooking the beautiful Mismaloya Bay and the breathtaking Pacific coastline of the Bay of Banderas. Whether golf or water sports, nightlife or shopping, there is something for everyone under the Mexican sun!
From the pristine, curved infinity swimming pool, one sees nothing but the canopy of green foliage, on the facing hillside, and the azure ocean below. The deck also features a Jacuzzi and a palapa that includes an additional living room complete with entertainment center, bath, bar and barbeque. Inside Villa Suzannah, you will find a home entertainment system with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access. The house is fully-staffed with a chef, a server, a housekeeper and an administrator who speaks perfect English and is eager to assist with information and logistics concerning restaurants, shopping, spas, night clubs, sport fishing, jungle tours or golf.
The quintessential Riviera view is prominent from every room in the residence, including bathrooms and showers. Swaths of marble, such as the dining table and thick kitchen countertops, provide a regal splendor to your natural surroundings. The lounge area, with a curved seating area, provides unobstructed views of the ocean, mountain and sky.
Each bedroom comes complete with its own outside deck, remote controlled air conditioning, walk-in closet and bathroom with hand-crafted natural stone work and marble. Villa Suzannah can accommodate up to eight guests, or up to eleven with pre-approval and an additional charge. Children are welcome. Pristine bedding and open sea views induce soothing nights of rest.
From Villa Suzannah, the town of Mismaloya, and also Mismaloya Beach, can be reached by a three minute car ride or a refreshing ten minute walk downhill. During the winter and early spring, the bay is visited by whales and dolphins, and other interesting sea characters. Every day, the chorus lines of pelicans gliding along the tips of the ocean waves never cease to amaze. As the days wind down, recline with your favorite cocktail at this dream villa and enjoy the magical sunsets!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, Single bed if desired, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private deck
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Single bed if desired, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private deck
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private deck
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private deck
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Interior open air design
- Natural stone flooring throughout
- Marble baths
- Professional grade kitchen
- Formal indoor and outdoor dining
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPhone/iPad hook-ups
- Wi-Fi access
- Washer /dryer available
- Beach towels available
- Pool deck including covered living room:
- Full Bath
- Gas BBQ
- Heated whirl pool spa
- Heated infinity pool
- Outdoor dining on main deck and on pool deck
- Large palapas on upper deck and on pool deck
- Private parking behind attractive automatic gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily staff service
- Chef service 3 meals per day (cost of food and drinks extra)
- Electricity consumption
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Additional staff
- Event fee
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Gratuity fee
Points of Interest:
- 15 minute walk to:
- Grocery store
- Town of Mismaloya
- 15 minute drive to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 minute drive to hospital
- 30 minute drive to golf course
- 15 minute walk to beach
- 30 minute drive to Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR)
- Maximum number of guests: 8 (Up to three additional guests allowed subject to pre-approval and additional charge)
- Children are welcome
- Weddings /events accepted – inquire for details
- Inflatable bed is available
- Pool house couch can be used as a single bed
- Pets allowed only subject to prior approval
- Security deposit required
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIO – PUERTO VALLARTA Puerto Vallarta lies along Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Western Hemisphere. It is located 352 kilometers (219 miles) from Guadalajara, the state capital of Jalisco, and it is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. The region has many forests, rivers and waterfalls, with an average temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Of its many attractions Playa Mismaloya, which gained fame from the film ”The Night of the Iguana”, is a popular celebrity hangout. The impressive rock formations of Los Arcos emerge from the bay’s crystalline waters, which are great for diving and discovering incredible underwater mountains and steeps. The city hall has murals painted by Manuel Lepe, and the Malecon (sea wall) is adorned with romantic bronze sculptures. What’s more, the streets of downtown offer shops and galleries that sell local paintings and sculptures of local artists. The city, known for its top-notch services, also has golf courses, boutiques and a marina.
In Puerto Vallarta you can enjoy the exquisite regional cuisine of Jalisco, that so many people have come to love, and the terraces of open-air restaurants, where you can watch cruise ships roll in as you take in an incredible sunset.
Sport fishing is just one of many activities you can do during your stay in Puerto Vallarta. Each year, during the month of November, the International Sailfish Fishing Tournament takes place. Other activities available in this region are eco-tourism, extreme sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boating, golfing and nightlife.