Ocean Drive, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
12 minute drive to airport
2 minute drive to beach
7 minute drive to grocery store
7 minute to golf
7 minute to tennis court
Unheated pool, Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, CD player, Ceiling fan, Central air conditioning, Dryer, DVD player, Free internet, Gas grill, Hairdryer, Home theatre, TV, VCR, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
With stunning views of the Turks and Caicos Banks, a unique modern layout and exotic accents, villa Balinese is an unforgettable retreat. Located on Ocean Drive on Providenciales and laid out around a private infinity pool, the spacious three-bedroom villa pairs striking interiors with a gorgeous oceanfront setting. Though the property has its own access to the water, there’s also a beach just minutes away.
The centerpiece of Balinese is an infinity pool and Jacuzzi that looks out over the ocean. It’s bordered by a large terrace furnished with daybeds and crossed by an arched bridge. Follow a set of steps down to a gazebo and, further down, access to the ocean. Cooks will appreciate the propane barbecue and kitchen with Viking appliances, while everyone can enjoy the villa’s air conditioning.
Inside, the heart of the home is the great room, a stunning space with vaulted ceilings, pearl-stone tile walls, travertine marble floors and pocket doors that open to the pool terrace. Large, minimalist white sofas are a tempting spot to sit and enjoy the sea breezes, while patterned cushions and Asian antiques add exotic interest and a hidden TV lends an element of surprise. The simple dining area features woven chairs around a sturdy wooden table for textural appeal, and the kitchen has dark, dramatic cabinets and countertops, plus a practical island.
Each of the villa’s three bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, TV, ocean view and a private terrace or balcony. The master bedroom has a king bed, private terrace, and pool access, while the other two bedrooms each have a queen bed and private balcony. For privacy, the master bedroom is located in one wing, while the other two bedrooms are in a separate wing on the opposite side of the house.
From the villa’s location on Ocean Drive, it’s just seconds to the water, a 2-minute drive to the beach and a 7-minute drive to the tennis court, golf course or grocery store. A 10-minute drive will bring you to restaurants and a hospital, and the international airport on Providenciales is only 12 minutes away by car.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Virtual Tours: Click Here For Tour
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The many steps leading down the the ocean may not be accessible by guests with mobility issues.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, TV, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Ocean view, Private terrace, Pool access
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, TV, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, TV, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Ocean view, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning (metered and charged at market rate)
- Kitchen outfitted with Viking appliances, 6-burner stove, dining for 6
- Propane BBQ
- Infinity edge pool
- Infinity edge Jacuzzi ($50/day heating fee)
- Beach towels
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper for mid-week cleaning (7 night rentals or longer only)
At Extra Cost:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Air conditioning fee
- Jacuzzi heating fee ($50 per day)
- Adventure activities
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to tennis court, golf course and grocery store
- 10 minute drive to restaurants and hospital
- 2 minute drive to nearest beach
- 12 minute drive to Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- Check In: 1500 (3:00 pm)
- Check Out: 1100h (11:00 am)
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise approved)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children under 12 welcome (waiver required)
- Non-smoking villa
- Caution: pool bridge is slippery when wet; guests should exercise caution)
- 4x4 car hire is highly recommended as no roads are paved
- Please drive on the left hand side of the road
- Balinese is located 2 minutes from the main road