Villa El Mar
Cancun, Riviera Maya, Mexico
3 br, 4 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Security
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
1 mile to golf
20 minute drive to airport
20 minute drive to hospital
4 Shared pool , 2 Whirl pool spa
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Baby crib, Beach chairs, Beach towels, CD player, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Grill, Restaurant on premises, 4 TV, VCR
Nestled in the Omni Cancun Hotel and Villa Resort, Villa El Mar is a perfect option for luxury accommodations in a tropical setting. During your stay at Villa El Mar, you will get to enjoy the best of both worlds—the privacy of a villa with a full staff and the myriad of hotel amenities amid a lively resort atmosphere. The Omni Cancun is a six star, “Gran Tourism” resort that rests between the dazzling Caribbean Sea and the secluded Nichupte Lagoon.
The expansive swimming pool with a waterfall feature is a pièce de résistance. You will also find two Jacuzzis just outside. The alfresco experience is rounded out with ample lounge chairs, parasols and an outdoor dining set for eight. Indoors, you will find a television, as well as a CD and DVD player. You will also have access to a computer and Wi-Fi. Your reservation includes housekeeping six days a week.
The living room features sturdy rattan furniture with plush cushions that invaluably contribute to the tropical atmosphere. The dining set is modern—high backed chairs and a glass table foster a resplendent ambience. The kitchen comes equipped with the essentials and granite countertops.
Three well appointed bedrooms and four bathrooms accommodate up to eight adults and four children at Villa El Mar. All of the bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, large screen TVs and air conditioning. Each also offers direct access to a patio or balcony.
Villa El Mar will surround you with the spirit and tradition of the rich Mayan culture while offering the latest amenities. Nearby activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, canoeing, biking, boating, sea kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, fishing and golf. Expansive, pristine beaches, majestic lagoon sunsets, spectacular ocean views and unparallel service make Villa El Mar the perfect choice for your luxury resort getaway in breathtaking Cancun, Mexico!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The restaurants on-site at the resort are not available for guests staying at Villa El Mar.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with steam shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: 3 Queen size beds, En-suite Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Terrace
- Additional Bedding: Queen futon, Queen size sofa bed in living room and alcove
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Dining are with seating for 9
- DVD player
- CD player
- Access to computer
- Central air conditioning
- 4 Shared interconnected pools
- 2 Shared jetted tubs
- Beach chairs/beach umbrellas available
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
STAFF & SERVICES
- Internet and free wireless connection from hotel grounds
- Housekeeper available – MON to SAT, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Personal chef available
- Pre-stocking services – one week's notice
Points of Interest:
- 0.5 miles to golf course
- 20 minute drive to hospital
- 50 minute drive to Puerto Juarez
- 1 Hour drive to Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen
- 2.5 Hours to Tulum
- 20 minute drive to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Maximum 8 adults and 4 children
- Children welcome – ages 5 and up
- Weddings accepted – maximum guests: 22
- Nom-smoking villa
- Pets are not permitted
- Security deposit is half of stay
The Riviera Maya region offers a diversity of attractions, flora and fauna, jungle, archaeological sites, solitary beaches, a turquoise-colored sea with crystal-clear water , the fantasy and warmth of the tropics, the mystery of the millenary culture which lives on in the Maya people, are just some of the qualities which have turned the Riviera Maya into a destination of the Caribbean. A visit to the local geological formations (cenotes and their caves) may be of particular interest to tourists. Many are found near Xel-Ha Park, in the middle of the jungle. For those in search of Archeological Zones The Yucatan Peninsula is world famous as the cradle of the great Maya civilization. Numerous vestiges spread throughout the area have survived, many which have remained unexplored while other archeological zones are open to the public.