2350 Red Pine Home
The Canyons Village at Park City, Utah, United States
6 br, 6.5 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Bunk bed, 3 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Queen Sofa Bed
Bar, Entertainment center, Fireplace , High-speed internet access, Home theatre
Set slope-side within the exclusive Canyon Ski Resort, 2350 Red Pine enjoys breathtaking views from almost every window. This beautiful 6-bedroom alpine home offers convenient access to The Canyons and is just a short drive from everything within the Park City area. A personal concierge will take care of any last minute details and you can make full use of the complimentary in-town shuttle service during your holiday.
As you step through into the main living room, you’ll immediately be impressed by its tall open spaces. Meals in the dining room are enhanced by the views outside and the open plan kitchen and breakfast bar make entertaining easy. Settle yourself in a plush reclining armchair within your private home theater and watch your favorite movies all night long, or fix yourself a warming drink and sip it under the stars in the outdoor hot tub. Older kids may gravitate towards the games room with its pool table and bar.
Wood and stone play a starring role in this inviting mountain home. The subtly lit great room, presided over by a huge stone fireplace, is naturally illuminated by gigantic windows. Comfortable armchairs cluster around the fireside like old friends and it’s a convivial place for getting together with your group in the glow of the fire after a chilly day on the slopes. The large family dining table is another natural gathering place and a fully equipped kitchen awaits your culinary creations - or you can hire a chef and put your feet up.
However you spend your days in The Canyons, it’s a relief to know there is a comfortable bedroom waiting for you each night. Up to 16 guests can happily be accommodated in six en-suite bedrooms at 2350 Red Pine, spread over four levels and individually-styled for rest and relaxation. Children are welcome and will love the twin bunk room.
When you’re not skiing or snowboarding, Utah’s Olympic Park is well worth a visit - you can ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics. Snowmobiles, spa services, sleigh rides and heli-ski and Snowcat tours can also be organized at extra cost – just ask your concierge for details. Park City is a short drive away with its seasonal snowshoeing, fly fishing, canoeing and ballooning adventures. Salt Lake International Airport is a 45 minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the main floor
- Bedroom 2 – Master 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the left side of second floor
- Bedroom 3 – Master 3: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the right side of second floor
- Bedroom 4: Twin bunk bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the main floor
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the lower level
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom, Located on the lower level-front of the house
- Additional bedding: Queen sleeper sofa in the 2nd living room, Queen sleeper sofa in the loft
NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquirer for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Home theater
- Entertainment center
- High- speed internet
- Pool table
- Full kitchen
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Complimentary in town shuttle service.
- Private concierge
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available, for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 45 minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport
- Maximum 16 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
- Security deposit required
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
- Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.