Mountain Glade - 3111 Deer Crest
Deer Crest, Utah, United States
6 br, 6.5 ba
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Maid service: daily
2 Bunk bed, King Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Sofa Bed, Trundle Bed
45 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to golf course
10 minute drive to grocery store
40 minute drive to hospital
10 minute drive to restaurants
10 minute drive to tennis
10 minute drive to town
Breakfast bar, Dryer, Fireplace , Garage, High-speed internet access, Home theatre, Washer
Ski-in/ski-out access gets you onto the slopes immediately from this ultra-luxe mountain home, aloft in the snowy peaks of renowned ski-resort Deer Valley Resort. Mountain Glade rests within the exclusive gated community of Deer Crest and enjoys panoramic views of the glittering Jordanelle Reservoir. Your personal concierge will make sure you have everything you need for a memorable holiday and you can take full advantage of a complimentary shuttle service to Main Street Park City while you’re here.
Nine thousand square feet of luxurious living space offers plenty of room for large groups and extended or multiple families to have a ball! Step over the threshold of this magnificent alpine haven and you’ll see why. Acres of natural wood have been put to good effect in making this ski home warm and friendly. Deep-cushioned sofas and leather armchairs invite you to take a seat in the glow of the towering stone fireplace and admire the awe-inspiring views through cathedral-like windows. The vista extends into the neighboring dining room and gourmet marble-topped kitchen with its handy breakfast bar and its chef-ready stainless steel range.
Honeyed wood floors, vaulted ceilings and timber clad walls are bathed in natural light from the huge windows while potted plants, comfortable furniture and soft rugs lend a welcoming homely feel to Mountain Glade. The house’s many fireplaces offer cozy resting places after a day on the slopes and there is plenty of entertainment on offer at the family room’s pool table and in the impressive home theater with its stadium seating and beanbags. If you really must work there’s a study with desk and computer, or you can pull a book from the shelf and settle into a fireside leather recliner. Stargazing from the outdoor hot tub is the perfect way to end the day.
Six ultra-comfortable spacious bedrooms can easily accommodate up to 17 people and the rustic wood twin bunks are a novelty for kids. Soak away any cares in one of the deluxe en-suite’s deep tubs and settle into bed to dream of your next day’s ski adventures.
You can ski directly onto the slopes from Mountain Glade or hop on the free shuttle service to Main Street Park City which is 10 minutes away. In town you’ll find restaurants and grocery stores as well as golf and tennis courts. The airport is a 45 minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed and a twin trundle, En-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin bunks
- Bedroom 6: King and twin sofa beds, En-suite bathroom
- NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Bedding is not guaranteed. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Home theater
- Pool table
- Internet Access
- Breakfast bar
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Complimentary in town shuttle service.
- Individually assigned private concierge
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to:
- Grocery store
- Golf course
- 40 minute drive to Hospital
- Ski in/ski out
- 45 minute drive to Airport
- Maximum 17 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
- Security deposit required
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
- Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.