3788 Sun Ridge Home
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
5 br, 5.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Bunk bed, 2 King Bed, Queen Bed, Queen Sofa Bed
60 minute drive to airport
Dryer, Fireplace , Garage, High-speed internet access, Washer
Sunridge Home occupies a lofty position in the snowy mountains close to Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons. Its generous living areas and five luxurious bedrooms make it ideal for groups of up to 16 and families with children to enjoy a winter sport or summer hiking holiday. The complimentary shuttle service can whisk you into town within minutes and your personal concierge will make sure your holiday goes without a hitch.
A large open plan living area offers you multiple choices for convivial spaces where you can gather together or seek cozy solitude while admiring panoramic views of Park City. Cluster around the impressive stone fireplace and bask in the glow while you swap stories of your winterland adventures and sip mulled wine. A separate family room offers teens the opportunity to chill out separately and watch TV, play foosball, dock their iPods and listen to their favorite tunes or connect with their friends online. A soothing soak in the outdoor hot tub is a wonderful way to end an active day.
Huge stone fireplaces, high vaulted ceilings, thick rugs and natural light reflected through windows of cathedral style proportions lend the rooms an airy opulence while warm earthy décor, leather sofas and lots of natural wood make them feel homely and inviting. A gourmet family kitchen with stainless steel range and top line appliances presides over the open-plan dining area, so you can continue chatting while preparing and serving meals. If you really want to chill out, you can hire a private chef.
After a day of exercise in the mountains, it’s a relief to know you can sink into a comfortable bed and drift into a deep sleep. Rustic wooden beds add an extra touch of interest to some of the rooms and there are sofa beds for extra guests in the cozy loft room. All five restful bedrooms benefit from deluxe en-suite bathrooms with showers and/or tubs, including the children’s bunk room.
If you have a car, there’s plenty of space to park in the onsite garage. When you’re not skiing take the shuttle into town and explore the shops and restaurants. Go for a ride in a sleigh or snowmobile or ride the bobsled at the official track in Utah Olympic Park. Salt Lake International Airport is a 60 minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin bunks, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Loft: Queen size bed, Access to private bathroom on the floor below
- NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Gourmet kitchen
- High Speed Internet Access
- iPod docking station
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Complimentary in town shuttle service (on demand and subject to availability)
- Individually assigned private concierge
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
- Additional housekeeping services are available, for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 60 minutes to Salt Lake International Airport
- Maximum 16 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
- Security deposit required
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.