435 Park Avenue Home
Park City, Utah, United States
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 Bunk bed, King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
60 minute drive to airport
Dryer, Fireplace , Garage, Gas BBQ, High-speed internet access, Washer
Set right in the heart of historic Park City, Utah, this luxurious four-bedroom holiday home is just a block from lively Main Street and within walking distance of the town lift at Park City Mountain Resort. Relaxed living spaces and a prime downtown location with easy access to the slopes and hiking trails make it an ideal retreat for small groups of friends or families with children at any time of the year. A complimentary in-town shuttle services is available and you will be assigned a private concierge to keep your holiday hassle-free.
A large central great room beckons you to gather with friends or family around the stone fireplace, hands cupped around a hot chocolate or mulled wine, while you share skiing adventures. End your day with a soothing soak in the outdoor hot tub or, in warmer weather, enjoy a barbecue on the deck. Older kids may be tempted to migrate to the family room on the lower level to play games and watch TV and high speed internet access keeps everyone in touch with the outside world.
Beautiful wooden floors, vaulted ceilings and large windows lend the rooms an air of comfort and ease. A gourmet kitchen with stainless steel range and the very best appliances presides over the open-plan family dining area, so conversations can continue while meals are being prepared and served. Groceries can be delivered and, when you really want to chill out, you can hire a private chef.
After a day of exertion in the mountains, you can look forward to a deeply relaxing sleep in a comfortable bedroom. Four poster beds and window seats add an extra touch of luxury in some of the rooms. All four restful bedrooms are served by deluxe en-suite bathrooms with showers and/or tubs, including the children’s triple bunk room, so there’ll be no fighting over toothbrushes!
If you drive here, there’s plenty of space to park in the lower level garage. Walk to the town lift in Park City or take a 4 minute drive to Deer Valley lifts for easy access to the slopes. When you’ve had your fill of skiing, try a snowmobile or sleigh ride, or jump in a bobsled at the official track in Utah Olympic Park. Main Street offers entertainment in the form of shops, restaurants and nightlife, and Salt Lake International Airport is a 60 minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 3 Twin bunks, en-suite bathroom
NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- High-speed Internet access
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Hot tub
- Ski access
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Complimentary in town shuttle service.
- Individually assigned private concierge
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 60 minutes to Salt Lake International Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
- Security deposit required
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
- Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.