Ocotal, Costa Rica, Central America
7 br, 9 ba (7 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Barman, Chef, Concierge, Maid service: daily, Maintenance person, Security, Waiter
30 minute drive to airport
60 minute drive to golf course
30 minute drive to hospital
5 minute drive to restaurants
10 minute drive to town
10 minute to grocery store
10 minute to tennis court
15 minute walk to beach
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Baby equipment, Barbecue, Beach and pool furniture, Beach towels, CD player, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Exercise room, Free internet, Internet - DSL, iPod docking station, Satellite television , Stereo System, VCR, Washer
Take in gorgeous views in every direction at Villa Estrella. Set on a hilltop in the beachside community of Ocotal in Guanacaste, the seven-bedroom villa looks out over volcanic mountains, jungle and the island-dotted waters of the Gulf of Papagayo and the Pacific. With a full staff to cater to your every need and desire and the beach just down the hill from the villa with a driver to shuttle you back and forth to the private beach club, all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
Your stay at Villa Estrella includes a staff of chef(s), waiter, bartender, maid, and Concierge to serve you breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon appetizers as well as creative libations throughout the day so you’re free to enjoy the beautiful infinity pool, dedicated massage studio as well as all the common areas of this expansive villa. Also included is a heated pool from December-April, a gym membership and a van and driver for all local transportation. There’s plenty of room to lounge, read and dine on the multiple covered terraces as well as gather in the home theater to watch a movie or play pool, or stay connected via the computer, iPod dock and DSL internet. Baby equipment is available for the youngest guests.
The villa’s airy, welcoming living spaces blur the line between indoors and out. In the open-plan living room, a wicker sofa and palm-print upholstery are nods to the jungle surroundings, while a glass wall folds back to open the space to the outdoor terrace. Lush potted plants tucked throughout the living areas make them feel nearly as vibrant as the landscape. The spacious kitchen features a center island with a coffee espresso bar.
The villa can sleep up to 20 guests comfortably. There are three bedrooms on the ground floor of Villa Estrella and four on the second floor; all have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans. The ground-floor master suite has a king bed and is handicap-accessible; on the same floor you’ll find another bedroom with a king bed and one bedroom with two twin beds. Upstairs, there’s one bedroom with a king bed, two bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with four bunk beds that sleep 8.
From the villa, the nearest beach is a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute drive. It’s also a 5-minute drive to a tennis court and a 10-minute drive to the closest town and grocery store. A 45-minute drive will bring you to a hospital, and a 60-minute drive will bring you to a golf course. An airport transfer is included in your stay, and the international airport in Liberia is about 30 minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Handicap accessible
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with tub / shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 7: 4 Bunk beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite TV
- CD / VCR / DVD Player
- Home Theater Sound System
- iPod Docking Station
- Baby equipment ( 2 pack and plays and 2 high chairs)
- Free Internet Usage – DSL
- Washer / Dryer Available
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Pool Dimensions – 60' in length / 8' in depth
- Outdoor Dining Available
- BBQ Grill Available
- Beach Chairs Available
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private beach club and gym membership
- Pool heating between December and March
- A full staff of chef(s), waiter,bartender, local concierge, groundskeeper & driver
- All meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner & afternoon poolside appetizers
- All beverages - house alcohol for adults, non-alcoholic beverages & coffee espresso bar
- Driver and van service to include one roundtrip transfer to and from the Liberia International Airport, 8 consecutive hours of daily local transportation to and from the local beachs, beach clubs & into the town of Coco.
- Activities and excursions
- All-inclusive plan is mandatory
- Maximum 20 guests
- Children welcome
- Weddings / Events Accepted – Maximum 20 guests- Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited
- No smoking within villa
- No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Special rates available for children. Please Inquire!
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk to nearest beach
- 5 Minute drive to tennis court
- 60 minute drive to golf course
- 10 minute drive to:
- Closest town
- Grocery Story
- 30 minute drive to:
The views from Villa Estrella are absolutely breathtaking. From its premier hilltop position, guests look out westerly over the warm blue waters of the Gulf of Papagayo, Monkey Rock and Witches Rock, Catalina and Bat Islands, and the coastal peninsula on which the Four Seasons Resort is located. Look directly down at the Beach of Ocotal and you'll see the fishing and scuba charters pick up their passengers in the early morning and return in the mid-afternoon. To the north, east and south, enjoy the incredible views of volcanic mountains and nearby jungles. Villa Estrella is perfectly situated for guests to enjoy swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and sailing in the pristine waters of the Gulf of Papagayo. Centrally located in the Guanacaste region, guests can also easily venture out each day in different directions to experience the various pleasures of jungle canopy tours, mud baths, horseback riding, white water river rafting, pristine surfing beaches, and nearby local villages. The Village of Coco, for example, is just five minutes away and it boasts a variety of restaurants and local shops. After sunset, Coco's nightlife comes alive with vibrant bars, discos, and even a casino.