Plumbago at Emerald Beach (4)
Gibbs Beach, Barbados, Caribbean
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Maid/Laundress, Security
3 King bed-twins pushed together
5 minute drive to beach
6 minute drive to town
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, DVD player, Gazebo, Hairdryer, Safe, Stereo, VCR
Nestled along the island’s West Coast, this airy villa is one of the few luxury homes on Gibbs Bay. Sitting on over an acre of landscaped gardens, this complex is one of our top villas in Barbados. Whether you’re on a family holiday, romantic getaway or just looking to relax, the island of Barbados’ unique culture, warm beaches and diverse itinerary of things to do, offers something for every occasion.
On hot days, go for a swim in the estate’s shared fresh water pool, it’s a stunning spot by day or night thanks to contemporary lighting, cushioned lounge chairs and surrounding tropical gardens. The villa itself offers a private terrace with cozy patio furniture, as well as an outdoor dining table complete with a chandelier.
Step into the living area, furnished with an L-shaped sofa, glass coffee table and colorful artwork. Just a few steps up you’ll find the indoor dining area as well as the bright, contemporary kitchen. It’s fully equipped with stainless steel appliances—but you won’t need to worry much about cooking! There’s a chef service included with the stay, as well as a maid/laundress and security.
This home’s three spacious bedrooms will accommodate up to six guests. All rooms are comfortably outfitted with two twin beds that can convert into kings and include air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, private patios and views of the sea. Two suites are located on the upper level, with the remaining room on the ground floor for ultimate privacy.
You’ll be located directly on Gibbs Bay Beach, and the beautiful Mullins Beach is only five minutes away. This is a great spot to either catch some rays or to try out some new water sports like jetskiing. You’ll also be just six minutes from the historical Speightstown and 12 minutes to Holetown’s restaurants and shops.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (2 twin beds pushed together), En-suite bathroom Private patio, Ceiling fan, Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed (2 twin beds pushed together), En-suite bathroom, Private patio, Ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, Safe, Cable TV
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (2 twin beds pushed together), En-suite bathroom, Private patio, Ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, Cable TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- High speed Internet
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ocean View
- Shared pool
STAFF & SERVICESIncluded:
- Staff hours are 8:30 - 13:30 and 17:30 - 20:30. Each staff member has one day off a week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to popular Mullins beach
- 6 minute drive to historical Speightstown
- 12 minute drive to Holetown
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children are welcome: maximum of 2 children between the ages of 2-12 years
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted inside the villa
- Security deposit required