Lomchoy at Samsara
Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
4 br, 5 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Housekeeper , Manager, 3 Security
2 King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
40 minute drive to airport
25 minute drive to golf course
10 minute drive to grocery store
30 minute drive to hospital
8 minute drive to restaurants
8 minute drive to tennis
5 minute drive to town
5 minute walk to beach
Heated Jacuzzi, Infinity Pool
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Central air conditioning, Computer, DVD player, Free internet, Hairdryer, Home theatre, iPod docking station, Microwave, Outdoor shower , Safe
On the edge of the sparkling Indian Ocean, the romantic Villa Lomchoy will bathe you in relaxation and tranquility. Lomchoy translates as ‘home blessed by a light breeze’ and here on an idyllic wooded headland, you’ll be refreshed and reinvigorated. From the sunny, expansive terrace you can immerse yourself in breath-taking panoramic sea views. Slip into your topaz infinity pool and you’ll feel like you have dived in to the mighty ocean. As night falls, you’ll be caressed by the rose-tinted hues of a stunning sunset.
Built in to the lush hillside, high above the ocean, this magnificent property overlooks an unforgettable coastline. Your spacious deck surrounds the tempting crystal clear waters of the pool. Here you can dine al fresco against the blissful backdrop of exotic palms and fragrant palms or recline in a wicker chair under the protection of your Traditional Thai Sala pavilion.
The dazzling open plan Villa Lomchoy expertly blends the delights of indoor and outdoor living. This magnificent multi-leveled property opens to the elements and is cooled by the tropical winds. Wooden steps lead you in to a vast glass-fronted living room sitting under an impressive atrium. From here you can gaze out on spectacular views or unwind on a comfy sofa framed by lush vegetation. An elegant dining area is primed to play host to delicious meals cooked by your Thai chef. An impressive home theater sits ready for evenings of entertainment.
Villa Lomchoy’s four tastefully decorated, air-conditioned bedrooms combine a range of delightful touches and comforting features. Each of these restful rooms boasts breath-taking views of the Andaman Sea with access to the terrace through glass doors. You’ll find comfort and sleep in the relaxing arms of inviting king and queen-sized beds or flexibility in twin beds for the kids. On the mater suite’s veranda you can recline in a sensuous jetted tub overlooking the sea.
Tucked away in your idyllic hillside hideaway you can escape from the outside world completely. But if you are looking for things to do in Phuket then this property is also close to many attractions. Just five minutes away you’ll find the pretty beach and peaceful streets of Kamala. A little further along the road you can play tennis at the Novotel resort, hit the gym in Patong and tee up for a round of golf in Phuket. The bustling bars and clubs of Patong and Phuket offer a complete alternative after lazy days of secluded relaxation.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- From groceries to beverages, your villa cook can pick up whatever you need – you never have to the leave the infinity pool!
- Dramatically perched above the sea, this cliff-top villa is a steep walk down to the beach.
- Hiring a driver is the best way to get around should you wish to explore the island’s attractions.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Telephone, TV, CD player, Verandah with heated Jacuzzi, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Safe, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace, Sea view
- Additional Bedding: The media room’s couch can be converted into a full size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 220 Voltage adapters
- Central Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod docking station
- Home theater
Home office with desktop computer
- Wi-Fi access
- High chair
- Play pen
- Toaster oven
- Coffee maker
- Table-top grill
- Coffee grinder
- Infinity pool
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor jetted tub
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor living area
- Gated community
- Sunset view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef service (6:30AM-10:30PM)
- Housekeeping (6:30AM-10:30PM)
- Daily linen change
- 2 Complimentary round trip airport transfer
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Vehicle rental
- Additional airport transfers
- In-villa massages
- Additional staff service
- Child care service
- Dry cleaning service
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to clinic and town at Kamala
- 8 minute drive to tennis courts at Novotel Resort and several restaurants
- 10 minute drive to Patong gym and gocery store
- 25 minute drive to golf course at Phuket Country Club
- 30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
- 40 minute drive to Catholic church
- 5 minute walk to Nakalay Beach
- 40 minutes drive to Phuket International Airport
- Maximum 10 guests
- Maximum 6 children
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Gratuities are not mandatory and are up to the discretion of the guests
- All expenses not included in the rates must be settled in cash prior to departure
Lomchoy is one of a select handful of private residences located within the Samsara Estate. Few, if any, private enclaves in the world match the unsurpassed luxury and privacy of Samsara. Straddling a secluded peninsula, it is a stunning juxtaposition of rocky shoreline, tropical gardens, and calming blue waters. Perched dramatically between 40 to 60 meters above sea level, these oceanfront villas offer spectacular panoramic views to the west and north over the Andaman Sea and Nakalay beach and to the south across Patong Bay.
- The Samara Estate is patrolled 24 hours per day by a 3 man security team
- The Estate has a backup generator which kicks in automatically in case of a local power outage
- On-site villa manager’s office has a fax machine available to all guests
Guests are encouraged to use nearby professional laundry and dry cleaning services at cost plus VAT and delivery charge.