Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3 br, 4 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Maid service: daily except Sunday
2 King Bed, King bed-twins pushed together, 2 Twin Bed
1 mile to town
Air-Conditioning, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, High-speed wireless internet access, Satellite television , Stereo, Washer
Located in the picturesque Conchas Chinas area of the Bay of Banderas, Villa Veranda is an elegant property with a modern edge. Relax and rejuvenate in the splendor of the chic tropical atmosphere cast by this bijou villa. Within convenient walking distance of romantic Old Town Vallarta with its lovely restaurants and shopping, you will be ideally situated for a fun-filled holiday in the sun.
Villa Veranda features a heated swimming pool and magnificent ocean views throughout the interiors and exteriors. The property includes a media room with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access. Housekeeping is included with your reservation, as well as pre-stocking, so you can hit the ground running and get into full relaxation mode right off the bat. Ask about the yoga and massage options for the ultimate getaway experience!
At Villa Veranda, high end furnishings, natural stone countertops and tiles, beautiful fixtures, original artwork and antiques have been combined with contemporary amenities to offer both stylish design and warmth to this classic Mexican villa. The living and dining areas maximize the indoor/alfresco lifestyle by providing easy access to the deck via large, folding glass doors. The kitchen comes fully equipped with lots of counter space.
Three capacious and elegant bedrooms, along with four bathrooms, accommodate up to eight guests at Villa Veranda. Children are welcome. Each of the bedrooms include an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and terrace access. The ocean views are mesmerizing.
During the winter and early spring, the Bay of Banderas is visited by whales and dolphins, and other interesting sea creatures. Every day, the aerial dance of pelicans gliding along the tips of the ocean waves never ceases to amaze. From golf, to fishing and water sports, there’s something for everyone in Peurto Vallarta. As the days wind down, recline with your favorite cocktail and enjoy the magical sunsets at Villa Veranda!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twin beds), En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Opens onto main terrace with ocean/garden view and pool area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk in closet, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Opens onto main terrace with ocean/garden view, Private terrace with ocean view accessed through the bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, En-suite Bathroom with shower, Office area, Safe, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Additional Bedding - Studio: 2 Twin beds, Small TV, Portable fan, Ideal for children
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Stereo System (basic)
- Heated pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ gill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking
- Housekeeping daily (except Sundays and holidays)
- Daily meal service (for Breakfast and lunch or Breakfast and early dinner)
At Extra Cost - advanced notice may be required
- Food cost and shopping fee
- Additional meal service ($50/Meal plus cost of food & beverages)
- Spa services at the Villa
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Additional cleaning
- Adventure activities
- Taxi service
- Transport available
- 0.5 mile to beach
- 1 miles to town
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome – 1-2 small children are allowed at no extra cost
- Pets considered (upon owner approval)
- Non-smoking villa (except outside areas)
- Security deposit required
- During the Holiday Season, this villa is available on a minimum one week, Saturday to Saturday basis
- Minimum 7-night stay over each holiday:
- Christmas week must depart on or before December 28th
- New Years week must arrive on or later than December 27th
Puerto Vallarta lies along Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Western Hemisphere. It is located 352 kilometers (219 miles) from Guadalajara, the state capital of Jalisco, and it is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. The region has many forests, rivers and waterfalls, with an average temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Of its many attractions, Playa Mismaloya – which gained fame from the film "The Night of the Iguana" – is a popular celebrity hangout. The impressive rock formations of Los Arcos emerge from the bay's crystalline waters, which are great for diving and discovering incredible underwater mountains and steeps. The city hall has murals painted by Manuel Lepe, and the Malecon (sea wall) is adorned with romantic bronze sculptures. Downtown streets offer shops and galleries that sell local paintings and sculptures. The city, known for its top-notch services, also has golf courses, boutiques and a marina.
In Puerto Vallarta you can enjoy the exquisite regional cuisine of Jalisco and the terraces of open-air restaurants, where you can watch cruise ships roll in as you take in an incredible sunset.Sport fishing is just one of many activities you can do during your stay in Puerto Vallarta. Each year, during the month of November, the International Sailfish Fishing Tournament takes place. Other activities available in this region are eco-tourism, extreme sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boating, golfing and nightlife.