Alta Vista, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook: breakfast only , Maid service: daily except Sunday
3 King Bed, Queen Bed
CD player, DVD player, High-speed wireless internet access, Media room, Stereo, TV, Vonage phone
Casa Paraiso is a Mexican style jewel with spectacular views of town and the Bay of Banderas. The hacienda style property has been lovingly restored with superb attention to detail, down to the handmade tiles, custom made furniture and hand-woven textiles, providing the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Let your cares drift away while sipping your favorite cocktail at this magnificent tropical villa in Peurto Vallarta.
Whether you go for a splash in the solar heated swimming pool or take a walk around the private gardens and courtyards, there is something for everyone at Casa Paraiso. Lovely ocean views await as you enjoy a meal in the lovely alfresco dining area. The terraces also offer many options for lounging in the sun or the shade. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment system with Bose speakers and an iPod dock, purified water and Wi-Fi access. Your reservation includes housekeeping six days a week and a daily cook service for breakfast.
Vaulted, beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of light and beautiful views from all the rooms. The expansive terrace off the main living area is perfect for sunset cocktails. The property is beautifully landscaped with lush, tropical vegetation. The gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with everything required to make a snack or a gourmet meal.
Four stately and elegant bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at Casa Paraiso. Children are welcome. The bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, access to a private terrace and brilliant ocean views. The decor of the suites is warm, with artistic touches throughout providing additional character and charm.
Casa Paraiso is perched on a hillside location in the Alta Vista neighborhood on the south side of Old Town, offering easy access to all the best shopping and restaurants. The villa is only a short walk to popular Los Muertos Beach, a vibrant district with quaint sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries and a range of nightlife. Top notch locales for golfing and water sports are also located nearby. With no shortage of options in Peurto Vallarta, the only thing you will have to worry about during you stay at Casa Paraiso is having to pack to go home!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower & bath tub, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Safe, Private terrace with ocean & city views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower & bathtub, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace with ocean & city views
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite Bathroom with shower & bathtub, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace with ocean & city views
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom with shower & bathtub, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace with living area with ocean & city views
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Wi-Fi access
- Free local & Long distance calling
- Cable TV & DVD player
- Stereo System
- iPod Docks throughout
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Blow dryers & guest robes in all bathrooms
- Solar-heated Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Lush landscaping and garden courtyards
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking
- Housekeeping daily (except Sundays and National holidays)
- Cook service for 2 meals per day (except Sundays and National holidays)
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
Service on Sundays or National Holidays
Spa services at the Villa
- Sleeps 8 guests
- Children welcome –1-2 small children sleeping with parents at no extra cost
- 1 to 2 Additional guests welcome (media room sofa bed with ensuite half bath - additional fees apply $100/Night /Person)
- Non-smoking villa
- No pets permitted
- No events permitted
- Security deposit required
- Minimum 7-night stay over each holiday:
- Christmas week must depart on or before December 28th
- New Years week must arrive on or later than December 27th
- 0.2 mile to beach (approx. 10 minute walk to beach)
- 10 minute walk to town & romantic zone
- 15 minute walk to historic zone
Please note that the villa is not recommended to those with mobility issues due to the many stairs.
Puerto Vallarta lies along Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Western Hemisphere. It is located 352 kilometers (219 miles) from Guadalajara, the state capital of Jalisco, and it is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. The region has many forests, rivers and waterfalls, with an average temperature of 27°C (80°F).
The impressive rock formations of Los Arcos emerge from the bay's crystalline waters, which are great for diving and discovering incredible underwater mountains and steeps. The city hall has murals painted by Manuel Lepe, and the Malecon (sea wall) is adorned with romantic bronze sculptures. Downtown streets offer shops and galleries that sell local paintings and sculptures. The city, known for its top-notch services, also has golf courses, boutiques and a marina.
In Puerto Vallarta you can enjoy the exquisite regional cuisine of Jalisco and the terraces of open-air restaurants, where you can watch cruise ships roll in as you take in an incredible sunset.
Sport fishing is just one of many activities you can do during your stay in Puerto Vallarta. Each year, during the month of November, the International Sailfish Fishing Tournament takes place. Other activities available in this region are eco-tourism, extreme sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boating, golfing and nightlife.
Note: There are many stairs needed on regular basis - not wheelchair accessible