Alta Vista, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
5 br, 5 ba
7 night minimum stay
Cook: breakfast only , Maid service: daily except Sunday
5 King Bed, Queen Bed
10 minute walk to beach
Air conditioned bedrooms, Cable TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, Jacuzzi bath , Stereo, Water purification system, Wireless Internet Access
Casa Ileana is a spectacular Tuscan style villa set in a walled estate filled with lush tropical vegetation. This luxury residence in Puerto Vallarta overlooks the Bay of Banderas and the twinkling lights of town. During your stay at this bijou villa, you will also be conveniently located within a short walk to all the charm and energy of Los Muertos Beach that offers everything from art galleries to sidewalk cafes and a range of nightlife options.
Whether you are having a splash in the heated swimming pool or lounging in the one of the many sun loungers, you will continually be soothed by the fresh sea air as it rustles the leaves. Take in the magnificent views of your surroundings on the rooftop terrace with 360 degree views. Keep the alfresco experience going in the lovely outdoor dining area. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment system with cable TV, an iPod docking station, purified water and Wi-Fi access. Your reservation includes housekeeping six days a week, villa pre-stocking and a cook for breakfast.
The open concept living, dining and entertaining areas with a gourmet kitchen flow onto the large pool terrace with outside dining featuring breathtaking views from every angle. Exquisite architectural details such as floating basins, mosaic tiles and punched tin shutters juxtaposed with a mix of contemporary and ethnic art pieces set against the natural stone walls and floors create a chic tropical ambience. The kitchen comes fully equipped with gas hobs and a generous center island.
Five capacious and dreamlike bedrooms accommodate up to ten fortunate travelers at Casa Ileana. One of the bedrooms leads to the rooftop terrace with a palapa. Two bedrooms, including the master, offer jetted tubs. You will rest easy in the finest linens and accoutrements.
During the winter and early spring seasons, the bay is visited by whales and dolphins, and other interesting sea critters. Every day, the chorus lines of pelicans gliding along the tips of the ocean waves never cease to amaze. From golf, to fishing and water sports, there are no shortage of options in Puerto Vallarta. As the day winds down, recline with your favorite cocktail at Casa Ileana and enjoy the magical sunsets. Your dream villa awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Wi-Fi reception is only available on the main floor.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom): King Size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower & jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Sitting area, Terrace with views of town & bay, Stairs leading to common rooftop terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Stairs leading to private rooftop terrace with palapa roof
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Private terrace with palapa roof, Bathroom located across the hall
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Terrace with view of town & hills, Bathroom located across the hall
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twin beds), En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Outdoor sitting area with garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- iPod docking station
- Wireless internet
- Free local & Long distance calling
- Water purification system in kitchen
- Heated pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping daily (except Sundays and National holidays)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Partial meal service - Breakfast and Bartender services only (except Sundays and National holidays)
- Houseman makes drinks and light snacks from 9am to 2pm (except Sundays and National Holidays)
- Complimentary Margaritas, Guacamole and chips upon arrival
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Cook for additional meals (cost 6 persons $50 USD plus cost of Food & Beverages. 7-10 persons $75 USD plus cost of food & Beverages
- Service on Sundays and/or National holidays cost applies
- Spa services in the villa
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Additional cleaning
- Day boat rental
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to Los Muertos Beach
- 15 minute walk to Historic Zone
Points of Interest:
- Closest airport is Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR)
- 10 minute walk to Los Muertos Beach
- Closest airport is Puerto Vallarta Airpost (PVR)
Please note that the villa is not recommended to those with mobility issues due to the many stairs.
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- Security deposit required
- During the Peak and Holiday Season, this villa is available on a minimum one week, Saturday to Saturday basis
- Minimum 7-night stay over each holiday:
- Christmas week must depart on or before December 28th
- New Years week must arrive on or later than December 27th
Puerto Vallarta lies along Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Western Hemisphere. It is located 352 kilometers (219 miles) from Guadalajara, the state capital of Jalisco, and it is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. The region has many forests, rivers and waterfalls, with an average temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Of its many attractions, Playa Mismaloya – which gained fame from the film "The Night of the Iguana" – is a popular celebrity hangout. The impressive rock formations of Los Arcos emerge from the bay's crystalline waters, which are great for diving and discovering incredible underwater mountains and steeps. The city hall has murals painted by Manuel Lepe, and the Malecon (sea wall) is adorned with romantic bronze sculptures. Downtown streets offer shops and galleries that sell local paintings and sculptures. The city, known for its top-notch services, also has golf courses, boutiques and a marina.
In Puerto Vallarta you can enjoy the exquisite regional cuisine of Jalisco and the terraces of open-air restaurants, where you can watch cruise ships roll in as you take in an incredible sunset.
Sport fishing is just one of many activities you can do during your stay in Puerto Vallarta. Each year, during the month of November, the International Sailfish Fishing Tournament takes place. Other activities available in this region are eco-tourism, extreme sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boating, golfing and nightlife.
Note: There are many stairs needed on regular basis - not wheelchair accessible