Villa Las Puertas
Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
7 br, 6 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Houseman , Maid service: twice daily
6 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
5 minute walk to beach
Heated Pool, Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Wet Bar
Villa Las Puertas is set in an elegant walled estate in the historical area of Calle Santa Barbara. Just a short walk from all the energy of town and steps from the pristine beach, you will be well poised for the perfect tropical holiday. Upgraded and decorated by Peter Bowman, one of the World’s Top 100 Designers according to Architectural Digest, you can expect nothing but the finest taste and composition throughout the property.
The entrance to Las Puertas features a set of magnificent Moroccan doors, leading into a courtyard with lush gardens and a heated swimming pool. Villa Las Puertas is famous for its numerous outdoor living areas, including the fiesta terrace that includes a wet bar as well as living and dining areas and a large Jacuzzi splash pool. The villa also provides cable TV and Wi-Fi access. Housekeeping and a cook service are complimentary with your reservation.
The interior living and dining spaces have been incorporated into an open plan concept that maximizes your enjoyment of the sea and tropical views. Well selected artworks and curios add much charm and character to the space. The gourmet kitchen is capacious and features a striking center island with breakfast bar.
Six immaculate bedrooms accommodate up to fourteen guests at Villa Las Puertas. Great for families, one of the master bedroom suites features an adjoining bedroom with two twin beds that is perfect for children. Several bedrooms provide direct terrace access and stellar ocean views.
During the winter and early spring seasons, the bay is visited by whales and dolphins, and other interesting sea critters. Every day, the aerial dance of pelicans gliding along the tips of the ocean waves never ceases to amaze. From golf, to fishing and water sports, there are no shortage of options in Peurto Vallarta. With all the comforts and amenities of a world class resort, a stay at Villa Las Puertas will be one you won’t soon forget!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Walk either North or South to access either of two beaches. Just four or five blocks away, one is reached via a steep hill and the other down 145 steps.
- If you want to avoid the climb, just walk two or three more blocks down the gradual hill to the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, En-suite Bathroom with double vanity & double open shower (shared with Bedroom 7), Air conditioning, Fans, TV, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air Conditioning, Fans, TV, Shared terrace with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Fans, TV, Shared terrace with bedroom 2, Private terrace accessed though bathroom with hammock & ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Fan, Safe, Terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Adjacent bathroom, Air conditioning, Fan, Safe, Terrace
Lower Level (accessed via outdoor stairway through gardens)
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Fan, Safe, Partial ocean and garden view
- Bedroom 7 - Children/Singles Room: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with Master Bedroom, Air Conditioning, Courtyard and mountain view, Ideal for children or singles, Accessed through master bedroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Well equipped kitchen
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Wireless internet
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Free local and long distances calls
- Heated Pool
- Jetted tub
- Outdoor living areas
STAFF & SERVICES
- Staff available daily, except Sundays & National Holidays
- Cook service for 2 meals/day
Please Note: All guests must decide on the same combination of two meals per day (breakfast & lunch, lunch & dinner or breakfast & dinner). Meals are served “family-style”, with all guests having the same starter, main course, side and dessert. Certain exceptions can be made for those with allergies, certain food intolerance and/or children (advanced notice may be required).
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional staff services: Sundays & National Holidays or 3rd meal
- Spa services at the Villa
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Additional cleaning
- Additional Bedding
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to the Romantic Zone
- 5 minute walk (5 blocks) to beach
- 8 minute walk to Los Muertos Beach
- Maximum 14 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets not permitted
- Non-smoking villa
- Security deposit required
- During the Holiday Season, this villa is available on a minimum one week, Saturday to Saturday basis
- Minimum 7-night stay over each holiday:
- Christmas week must depart on or before December 28th
- New Years week must arrive on or later than December 27th
Puerto Vallarta lies along Banderas Bay, the second largest bay in the Western Hemisphere. It is located 352 kilometers (219 miles) from Guadalajara, the state capital of Jalisco, and it is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. The region has many forests, rivers and waterfalls, with an average temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Of its many attractions, Playa Mismaloya – which gained fame from the film "The Night of the Iguana" – is a popular celebrity hangout. The impressive rock formations of Los Arcos emerge from the bay's crystalline waters, which are great for diving and discovering incredible underwater mountains and steeps. The city hall has murals painted by Manuel Lepe, and the Malecon (sea wall) is adorned with romantic bronze sculptures. Downtown streets offer shops and galleries that sell local paintings and sculptures. The city, known for its top-notch services, also has golf courses, boutiques and a marina.
In Puerto Vallarta you can enjoy the exquisite regional cuisine of Jalisco and the terraces of open-air restaurants, where you can watch cruise ships roll in as you take in an incredible sunset.
Sport fishing is just one of many activities you can do during your stay in Puerto Vallarta. Each year, during the month of November, the International Sailfish Fishing Tournament takes place. Other activities available in this region are eco-tourism, extreme sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boating, golfing and nightlife.