Soufriere, St. Lucia, Caribbean
6 br, 6 ba (5 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Maid service: daily, Night Watchman
2 Double Bed, 3 King Bed, 2 Single Bed
70 minute drive to airport
90 minute drive to restaurants and shops
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Dishwasher , DVD movie library, Gazebo, Ice maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Safe, Stereo System, Stove, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Perched in the hills above Anse Chastanet beach, Le Gallerie represents the best of traditional island design, including a newly added wing, expanding the home’s capacity to six bedrooms. You’ll experience unrivalled views across Soufriere Bay to the famous Pitons, a World Heritage site, and on clear days the neighboring island of St. Vincent.
A 35 foot infinity pool anchors the main terrace, tempting you with edges that blend into the horizon. Head for the far side of the terrace underneath a long pergola, where tropical flowers peek down through white beams. There you’ll encounter cozy chaise longues: take your pick and spend the afternoon sunbathing. You’ll also find a picturesque gazebo with al fresco dining table. A colorful tropical garden reveals a path, taking you down to a private snorkeling beach.
The home’s main room houses an attractive living area decorated with plush sofas and capped off with a high vaulted ceiling and wicker hanging lamps. This opens onto a covered balcony where you’ll find another lounge set, ideal for sipping cocktails with your guests as the friendly St. Lucia sun sets beyond. The balcony also has a hammock and small breakfast table, perfect for sipping a morning coffee. A modern kitchen with wooden surfaces and an island stove will inspire you to create memorable feasts.
Two spacious bedrooms are found in the new section of Le Gallerie. They both have King size beds, en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Each opens onto a private balcony with a gorgeous ocean view. Two more bedrooms are found in the original house, decorated with light, breezy fabrics. They also have en-suite bathrooms and open onto an elevated patio with sea view. Joining one of these bedrooms is a final room with two single beds, ideal for children.
Anse Chastanet beach is a great place to sunbathe or explore the protected marine park with snorkeling gear. It also has excellent diving facilities. Soufriere is close to St. Lucia’s natural wonders: Pitons, Sulphur Springs, botanical gardens and hidden waterfalls. You’ll find shops and restaurants in town, but for serious shoppers, a day trip to Rodney Bay is recommended.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: Child’s bedroom attached to bedroom 5 and contains 2 single beds, En-suite bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- CD Player
- DVD player
- DVD library
- Wi-fi in common areas
- TV with Blue Ray player
- Ceiling fans
- Counter top hob
- Ice machine
- Separate kitchen deck with BBQ grill and Gas burner BBQ
- Tropical garden
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook works 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- House keeper
- Watchman works from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking – payable in cash upon arrival at the villa
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Anse Chastanet Hotel beach renowned for its snorkelling and restaurants a short drive away
- 10 minute drive to Soufriere
- 75 minute drive to George F. Charles Airport (SLU) and Castries (outdoor markets, duty free shopping)
- 90 minute drive to Rodney Bay (supermarkets, restaurants, bars, shopping, casino, nightlife)
- 70 minute drive to Hewanorra Airport (UVF)
- Maximum 13 guests
- Parent/guardian must sign waiver for children 12 years of age and younger
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed, however there are dogs on the property
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge. Check out time is 12 noon
- 4-Wheel drive rental vehicle recommended