5 Northside Home
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
5 br, 5.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Bunk bed, 3 King Bed, Queen Bed
45 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to golf course
10 minute drive to grocery store
10 minute drive to tennis
10 minute drive to town
45 minute to train station
Whirl pool spa
CD player, Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , Free internet, Hairdryer, Home theatre, TV, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Settled in the picturesque Empire Pass community of exclusive Deer Valley resort, Northside home is a luxurious base for an active holiday on the mountain. A large, inviting living area and five sumptuous bedrooms make this the perfect retreat for a family or group of friends. Add the hot tub, barbeque and home theatre, and you begin to see what a special place this really is. Benefit from a sought after ski-in/ski-out situation too, absolutely ideal if you are visiting for a winter sports break.
After an active day hiking or skiing on the mountain, a movie marathon is the perfect way to wind-down. Gather together for a movie night in the incredible home theatre. Gorgeous leather armchairs and couches sit, tiered, in front of the room’s huge screen. Authentic spotlights guide you to your seat. Or make the most of the great outdoors, enjoying fun-filled evenings by the barbeque and moonlit conversations in the hot tub.
Indoors, the cheerful, open kitchen is extremely well equipped and is paired with a breakfast bar and small table perfect for casual meals. Dinner comes with a view, the striking dining area looking onto a majestic mountain-scape. Enjoy social gatherings around the cozy lounge area, which enjoys a snapshot view of the wooded mountainside too. Lay a crackling fire and settle in for an evening accompanied by your favorite drinks, nibbles and company.
Opulent, regal and supremely comfortable, if it weren’t for the slopes calling your name, you might be tempted to spend all day lounging in one of Northside’s bedroom suites. Grand bedsteads, golden brocade comforters and magnificent drapes all add to the luxurious feel of the five double bedrooms. All of the rooms benefit from a TV and en-suite. Here, take an indulgent candle lit bath before dinner, or step into the elegant glass-walled shower for a refreshing start to your morning.
The town is just a ten-minute drive, where you can do everything from stocking up on groceries, to a game of tennis or a round of golf. Park City has a brilliant selection of restaurants and bars too. For the adventurers among us, adrenaline filled heli-ski and Snowcat tours can be arranged. Or if you prefer to chill out on your holidays, take a trip to the spa for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The airport is just a forty five-minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen-Twin bunks, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Home Theater
- Wireless Internet Access
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Villa tour
- Complimentary in town shuttle (service on demand and subject to availability)
- Individually assigned private concierge
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to town, grocery store, golf course and tennis
- 45 minute drive to train station
- Ski in/ski out
- 45 minute drive to Airport
- Maximum 14 guests
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
- Security deposit may be required
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.
DIAL A RIDE: Dial a Ride is available to all guests, staying in the exclusive Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort. Dial A Ride is an “on call” shuttle, based upon availability. A fleet of vehicles is dedicated to the Empire Pass area to escort guests anywhere in the Park City area (excluding The Canyons Resort and Kimble Junction area). Guests will be given a phone number at check in by the private concierge to access this service.