La Belle Etoile
Luberon Area, Provence, France
6 br, 4.5 ba, Pool
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Housekeeper
2 Double Bed, 2 King Bed, Queen Bed, Single Bed
Alfresco dining, CD player, Dishwasher , DVD player, Internet access, Microwave, TV, Washer
La Belle Etoile, or “beautiful star,” is a charming restored farmhouse set on over seventeen acres of prime Provencal country land. The residence is surrounded by pines, olive trees and vineyards. Located at the foot of the Luberon mountain, at the edge of the village of Lourmarin, this lovely French villa is located within easy driving distance of various historical sites and fun activities.
The grounds at La Belle Etoile feature a pristine, fenced swimming pool. The deck area provides ample sun loungers and umbrellas. To maximize your enjoyment of alfresco life, the villa includes three terraces, two shaded. Outdoor dining options are also available so you can soak in the picturesque views while getting your share of fresh country air. Indoors, you will find a TV with DVD player and Internet access.
The interiors of La Belle Etoile maintain a balance between history and the conveniences of today. The kitchen maintains the key ingredients of French country charm, alongside modern amenities. The formal dining area with a large square table and wooden columns makes an intimate, yet stately setting in which to share any special announcements with your loved ones or entourage. The curved stone staircase speaks of an era gone by.
Six plush and elegant bedrooms welcome up to eleven guests at La Belle Etoile. The bedrooms are decorated according to their own color palettes. Though refurbished, they retain decorative Provencal elements. Luxurious accoutrements and linens provide the coziest of sleeps.
While you will be within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in Lourmarin, you will also be within a short drive of all the culture and history both Avignon and Aix-en-Provence have to offer. Golfers will also enjoy teeing off at the nearby Provence Country Club. Another top rated attraction in the area is Carrieres de Lumieres where you can be a part of immersive, multi-media artistic experiences. However you spend your days in France, have yourself a brilliant holiday or getaway at La Belle Etoile!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Shared bathroom with Bedrooms 3 and 4
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Shared bathroom with Bedrooms 2 and 4
- Bedroom 4: Large Single bed, Shared bathroom with Bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: King bed, Access to terrace, En-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- DVD player
- CD player
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Ironing set
- Telephone (incoming calls only)
- 4 gas top oven
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker
- Fenced swimming pool (length 6 m, depth 2m)
- 3 terraces (2 shaded)
STAFF & SERVICES
- On-site caretaker (lives in a cottage at 50m from the house)
- Weekly linen change
- Weekly cleaning (6 weekly hours)
- End of stay cleaning (6 hours)
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- In-house chef
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Additional cleaning (including end of stay cleaning over 6 hours)
- Late check in/out fee
Gratuity not included in rental rate– tip is to be paid onsite
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- Walking distance to the village of Lourmarin with its shops and restaurants
- 35 KM to Aix en Provence
- 50 KM to Avignon
- 70 KM to Marseille
- 2.5 hours by TGV railway to Paris
- All rentals run from Saturday to Saturday
- Maximum 11 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- Security deposit to be held on credit card authorization by Luxury Retreats
- Heating for the villa is not included in the rental rate unless otherwise specified. When not included, heating will be charged based on usage upon check out
- Guests are responsible for any phone charges incurred. Use of a credit or calling card is highly suggested
- Check-in: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Arrivals on Sundays, Holidays, and late at night are generally not possible
Guests generally arrive in Paris at Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG) and transfer to the high speed TGV train headed for Avignon. Once in Avignon, a car hire is suggested to drive to the villa.
Other options include flying into Marseille (MRS) or Nice (NCE) and then renting a car.
There is also a small airport in Avignon that has some flights from London and can also accommodate private jets.
- In Rustrel:
- Tennis country club in the village
- VTT rental
- In Buoux:
- In Port Royal:
- In Lauris:
- In Lourmarin:
- Le Moulin
- La Férnière
- Many others!
- The discovery of Cistercians abbeys such as Sénanque and Sivacane
- Music festival in the castle of Lourmarin
- Music festival in Aix en Provence
- Music festival in La Roque d’Anthéron