Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
2 br, 2 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
2 King Bed
2 minute drive to beach
5 minute drive to grocery store
Heated Pool, Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, CD player, Ceiling fan, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Gas BBQ, Hairdryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo, Vonage phone, Washer, Wi-Fi
Escape to this secluded villa set upon the hills of Terres Basse—French for “Love’s Nest,” this charming two-bedroom home near the beach is one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals for romantic getaways. St. Martin is known for its unique mix of European and Caribbean culture, as well as its fantastic beaches, agreeable climate and lively nightlife scene.
Take in stunning views of Baie Rouge while lounging on one of the cushioned sun chaises on the villa’s back terrace. They surround the uniquely designed pool that’s framed by pillars—it’s heated and is lit up at night for swims under the stars. There’s also an outdoor jacuzzi that’s perfect for soaking sore muscles after a day of island exploring. You can keep meal times casual by firing up the barbecue and dining alfresco—and you won’t need to lift a finger; a housekeeping service is included in the rental.
From the patio, step into the living room via sliding glass doors and enter into this fully air conditioned home. This common area features a vaulted ceiling and plush sofas with colorful cushions that surround a flatscreen TV. Nearby, the bright and sunny kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and a center island with a breakfast bar. Formal dinners can be enjoyed in the interior dining room that overlooks the pool area and the sea.
The villa’s two bedrooms allows up to four guests, making it the perfect destination for a romantic retreat, or as a holiday spot for a small family or two couples. Both suites offer king size beds as well as plasma TVs, DVD players, private en-suite bathrooms with showers and access to the outdoor patio.
One of the villa’s biggest perks is that it’s a quick three-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach and only five minutes to the sands of Cupecoy. The restaurants, markets and nightlife spots of the capital Marigot are also just 10 minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
For our Insider’s Guide to Nid d’Amour, click here
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans, Plasma TV, DVD and Satellite
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans, Plasma TV, DVD and Satellite
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Free calls to the USA & Canada (Vonage Phone Access)
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Heated swimming pool
- Electric gate
- BBQ (Gas)
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to nearest grocery store
- 10 minute drive to Marigot with restaurants and nightlife
- 3 minute drive to Baie Rouge.
- 5 minute drive to Cupecoy.
- 10 minute drive to airport
- Maximum 4 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
This property can be rented for “special events” such as Wedding/Cocktail Parties. Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee & a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests. The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 persons per bedroom) beside the event day .