Villa Des Anges
Alpilles Area, Provence, France
4 br, 3 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: 6 days a week
2 Double Bed, 3 Single Bed
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Dishwasher , Dryer, Internet access
Little offers greater elegance than a country stay at Villa Des Anges in Provence. French for, “villa of the angels,” this property no doubt makes a divine home base for your holiday in France. Close to many historical sites and vineyards, this traditional Provencal villa is within walking distance to the famous village of Alpilles, where quiet cafes and restaurants line the small street at the center of town.
The well tended gardens have a beautiful, heated pool with a hard electric safety cover. There is a summer kitchen with a BBQ and outside dining and lounge area with comfortable furniture and a lovely garden bathroom. A beautifully organized herb garden and the pétanque court are within reach of the kitchen. The villa also includes Wi-Fi access and an office.
The entire house has been decorated with much love and care to ensure total comfort. It is fully air conditioned, via the floor cooling system. The floors are either Provencal lime stone or marble tile. The kitchen is a chef’s delight that is fully equipped and open plan to keep the concept of cooking convivial. The living area is very cozy.
Five fabulous bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at Villa Des Anges. Children over ten years of age are welcome. The en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom is so relaxing. Fine linens and top quality accoutrements help provide a tranquil night of sleep.
Villa Des Anges is a perfect destination for a family with older children, or for two couples with older children. The property is located in a quiet residential area of Eygalieres with wonderful hiking and bike riding options within easy reach. This area of Provence also offers countless opportunities to experience the long and diverse French history, from the Arènes of Nîmes, the best preserved amphitheatre in the Roman world, to the Popes’ Palace in Avignon. Feel relaxed and refreshed amid the sweet fragrance of lavender on the breeze.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2: Single bed, Shared bathroom with room 3
- Bedrooms 3: Single bed, Shared bathroom with room 2
- Bedroom 4- Upper Level: Double Bed, Sofa bed, Shared bathroom with room 5
Additional bedding in Studio: Sofa bed, Single Bed, Shared bathroom with room 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
- Salt water pool with electric cover
- Garden bathroom
- Herb garden
- Fenced outside area
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor dining
- Lounge area
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- 6 Days a week maid service for 4 hours
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre stocking
- Floor cooling system
- Late check in/out fee
Gratuity not included in rental rate– tip is to be paid onsite
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children over 10 years old welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- Security deposit to be held on credit card authorization by Luxury Retreats
- Heating for the villa is not included in the rental rate unless otherwise specified. When not included, heating will be charged based on usage upon check out
- Guests are responsible for any phone charges incurred. Use of a credit or calling card is highly suggested.
- Check-in: 4:00-6:00 pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Arrivals on Sundays, Holidays, and late at night are generally not possible
- All rentals run from Saturday to Saturday