Marigot Bay, St. Lucia, Caribbean
5 br, 5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Maid service: 3 times a week, Maintenance Technician, Poolkeeper
King Bed, Queen Bed, 6 Twin Bed
10 minute to beach
5 Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Hairdryer, High-speed internet access, Microwave, Safe, Security system, Stereo, Telephone, Washer
Novelist James Michener called Marigot Bay, “the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean.” Stepping out onto the terrace of Villa Ashiana, you’ll see why. The home is a tribute to classic colonial design with hints of old-world charm. Terraces, patios and decks allow you to take in the stunning bay view, where yachts and sailboats stream to and fro across turquoise waters.
Spend your days on the sun-drenched pool terrace. Relax in a chaise longue and when the sun gets too hot, open a canvas parasol or take a dip in the large pool. Settle into one of the lounge sets on the ground floor patio, amid elegant columns. When dusk approaches, gather your guests with a cocktail and watch the sun set across the horizon. An outdoor barbecue allows you to grill up fresh local seafood which you can serve at the al fresco table.
Inside, soft living room sofas and chairs will lure you in, providing maximum comfort while you enjoy a movie on the flatscreen TV. The ground floor’s two living rooms, dining room and kitchen are laid out in an open concept plan, divided into sections by more columns and lush potted tropical plants. The chef-appointed kitchen will inspire you to create memorable feasts and a cook is also available to prepare meals. Savor every bite around a beautiful glass dining table.
All five bedrooms are on the upper floor and each is individually decorate with tasteful linens and furnishings: four-poster bed, rattan chairs and floral patterns to name a few. The first three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms while the remaining two share facilities. Air conditioning cools each room and an open-air patio wraps the floor.
When you’re ready to feel the sand between your toes, a ferry will zip you across to a gorgeous beach. Sailing is the lifeblood of Marigot Bay and you’ll have no trouble chartering a boat for an excursion to the famous Pitons or simply renting a sailboat to whip around the bay. When you’re back on land, you’ll find several good dining options in town. Shoppers will enjoy a day trip to Castries and the duty free Pointe Seraphine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King bed, En-suite bathroom , Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 5, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 3 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, Air-conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet access
- Security system
- Coffee percolator
- Pool furniture
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- 6 days a week cook service upon request
- Gardener works on Mondays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Pool keeper works on Mondays and Thursdays
- 3 times a week housekeeping
- General maintenance personnel on property in separate accommodation on the night of arrival to greet guests and remains until the following night
- NOTE: Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or baby sit infants and children. Should any arrangements be made with them it will be at your own risk
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes walk to Discovery Hotel and JJ's Resort
- 10 minutes to nearest beach by ferry
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon