Diosa del Mar
Playa Junquillal, Costa Rica, Central America
5 br, 5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Maid service: daily except Sunday
5 King Size Bed , 2 Twin Bed
40 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to beach
30 minute drive to golf course
5 minute drive to grocery store
75 minute drive to hospital
5 minute drive to restaurants
40 minute drive to tennis
45 minute drive to town
10 Minutes Drive to Church
Air conditioned bedrooms, Baby crib, Barbecue, Beach towels, Blender, Business facilities, CD player, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Day bed, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , Flotation devices, Home theatre, Internet access, Iron & ironing board , Juicer, Lounge space, Microwave, Outdoor shower , Parking, Refrigerator, Safe, Satellite television , Telephone, Toaster, Washer, Wheelchair Accessible, Wi-Fi
Fall under Costa Rica’s spell at the enchanting Diosa del Mar. Owned by two world-renowned artists, the five-bedroom oceanfront villa in Guanacaste features both beautiful sunset views over the Pacific and magazine-worthy interiors. The white sands of Playa Blanca are just steps away, and the surf of Playa Negra is a short drive from the villa.
The heart of Diosa del Mar is a showstopping sixty-foot infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Relax by the pool in one of the lounge chairs, hammocks or on the daybed, or explore the sea with flotation devices and snorkeling equipment. There’s an outdoor shower for rinsing off and a gas grill for prepping dinner. In the evening, gather around the fireplace and browse via Wi-Fi, and stay comfortable thanks to air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans.
Gingerbread trim, beamed ceilings, white beadboard walls and dark wood floors give the villa charm and character, while floor-to-ceiling windows offer gorgeous ocean views. Low white leather sectionals provide plenty of seating in the living room, while brilliantly colored artwork is a unique, tropical touch. The dining room’s carved white chairs and striped cushions have a similarly relaxed, beachy feel, and a glass wall can be opened to let in the sea breeze. The modern kitchen pairs wood cabinets and counters with stainless steel appliances and beadboard ceilings.
The five bedrooms at Diosa del Mar have king beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as the same whitewashed walls, high ceilings and charming detail as the rest of the house. Striped bedding is a crisp nod to the seaside setting, while upholstered headboards in painterly fabrics inspire sweet dreams.
From the villa, it’s a short walk to either the white sands of Playa Blanca or a local restaurant. It’s a 5-minute drive to Playa Negra or the Junquillal grocery store, a 10-minute drive to church and a 30-minute drive to the Pinilla golf course. A 40-minute drive brings you to the tennis club or airport in Tamarindo, a 45-minute drive brings you to the town of Santa Cruz, and downtown Liberia and its hospital are a 75-minute drive from the property.
Copyright © 2014 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Each bedroom in Diosa del Mar has its own seperate entrance, offering each guest a more private accommodation. This may not be suitable for guests travelling with children.
- The beach is accessible via 45 steps down the edge of a cliff.
- The ocean is swimmable during low tide, but may not be accessible during high tide.
- Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Additional Bedding: 2 Twin beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Free wireless
- Internet usage
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Infinity Pool
- Beach Towels
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Lounge chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 5 vehicles
- Wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel equipment
- Flotation Devices
- Sunset views
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping from 7.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.(excluding Sundays)
- Daily Manager availability
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Baby crib
- Event fee
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Pre-stocking of groceries
- Meal plans
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to “Super Junquilla grocery store
- 10 minute drive to Church Paraiso
- 30 minute drive to Pinilla golf course
- 40 minute drive to drive to Tennis club Tamarindo
- 45 minute drive to Santa Cruz town
- 75 minute drive to Inter Liberia and Iberia hospital
- 4x4 rental vehicle recommended
- Please note: the final approach leading to the villa is an unpaved road.
- 200 meters to Playa Blanca beach
- 5 minute drive to Playa Negra
- 40 minute drive to National Tamarindo Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings/Social events accepted
- Social events permitted upon request only. Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited.