Baan Leelawadee - Dhevatara Residence
Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand
4 br, 5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
5 km to golf course
10 minute drive to airport
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco shower, Baby crib, CD player, DVD player, Gated community, Safe, Satellite TV - U.S., Wireless Internet Access
Baan Leelawadee is a beachfront villa on the northern coast of Koh Samui. Part of the prestigious Dhevatara Residence, great care has been taken to create a picturesque location with a romantic atmosphere. The clever use of flowers and foliage along pathways and behind each window gently reminds guests of their beautiful and natural surroundings.
Various pathways lead down to the deck around the immaculate blue-tiled infinity pool. To the right of the pool, stepping stones lead to a Sala complete with sun loungers and day beds. From here, you can step straight onto the white sands of Bophut Beach. Being right at the end of the beach makes this stretch quite remote and peaceful. Why not enjoy some alfresco dining for a change of pace? A home entertainment system and Wi-Fi access are included. A personal Thai chef and daily continental breakfasts are complimentary.
The comfortable lounge area has doors that open on three sides, a vaulted wooden ceiling and a large flat screen TV. A mix of traditional Thai-styled artifacts and modern ornaments and lamps finish the room exquisitely. A stepping stone path leads over a pond containing koi carp and through more doors into the dining and kitchen pavilion. An impressive formal dining table occupies the center of the room. A contemporary chaise lounge crafted out of teak and bamboo inlay is a pièce de résistance.
Four spacious and airy bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at Baan Leelawadee. Each of the bedrooms feature an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV and safe. The villa is family friendly and the amicable staff will be happy to cater to your requests.
Baan Leelawadee is located just a few miles from the Santiburi Samui Golf Course, a pristine stop on the PGA tour. For families traveling with older children, the Samui Go Kart course makes a great diversion. However you spend your days on this Thai island gem, you will appreciate relaxing in the luxury comforts provided at Baan Leelawadee in Koh Samui.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
LOCATIONon a quiet white-sand beach and the privacy of the development, which is situated at the end of a long driveway in a quiet area, is ensured. This is a captivating and luxury beachfront retreat which is convenient for everything Samui has to offer.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double room, en-suite bathroom with shower , air-conditioning, safe and TV
- Bedroom 2: Twin room, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, TV and safe.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV and safe.
- Bedroom 4: Master bedroom suite, four poster bed, en-suite bathroom with twin sinks and an indoor and outdoor shower, air-conditioning, TV, DVD and safe.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully equipped kitchen with design features
- Local telephone and fax line
- Free wireless ADSL internet access
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms, living/dining rooms
- Personal safe in bedrooms
- Stand-by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- Fully furnished including linens/towels
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Beach Sala ideal for alfresco dining
- Secure gated community
- Sun loungers/day beds
- Tropical landscaping
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal Thai chef included (food cost and provisioning on guests account)
- Living on site the Villa Manageress and her staff are available to address your service needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool and bath towels are provided and changed when necessary
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Baby cots – subject to availability
- Airport transfer
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional fee for Lunch/meal with chef service on stays with late or early check in/out
- Activities and excursions
- Food cost
- In-villa wine selection
- Car hire
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
- Additional bedding
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- Located on the North Coast of Koh Samui
- 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course
- 10 minutes from Koh Samui’s International Airport
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and at additional cost)
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Extra Beds will be charged regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation as specified above
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Weddings and private parties are allowed. Surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests
- The following can be arranged at additional cost:
- Boat trips to outer islands
- Visit to Fisherman’s Village and Big Buddha Temple
- Horse Riding
- Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late check-out until 3 pm as free service only if no incoming guest on the same day
- If late check-out until 6 pm is required, 50% of daily rental rate is to be charged (even if it is a free bonus night) whether to guarantee it before arrival or when decided on site
- If guests pay for late check-out and use the night when there is a check-in the following day, early check-in the day after is not possible and normal check-in/check-out hours apply
- All early check-in at no extra cost, only upon availability